- Fashion and Beauty»
- Makeup & Cosmetics
How to Apply Cosmetics for a Natural Daytime Look
Some of the items that you will need-
- A facial soap
- Moisturizer for the face
- Foundation with SPF 15 or 30
- The concealer
- Powder brush
- Facial powder
- Eyebrow pencil, and eyeshadow for your eyes
- Eyelash curler, Mascara for the eyelashes
- Blush or bronze, lip liner and lipstick
Steps to follow-
- First off you have to clean your face good using soap and water it's better that you use a product that you most like and that you also think would be useful for your skin. Also do not forget to take off any make-up leftovers that you might have from the day before moisturize your face with a moisturizer liquid.
- Right after you finish cleaning your face that's when you can start applying the foundation to make sure you even out the skin color and therefore make disappear any blemishes or dark circles use the concealer to cover up any trouble spots that's what it is for. Mix toghether the foundation around the forehead and the neck that is near the hairline. The foundation is alsoone of the most important products of the face so you want to make sure to buy one with SPF 15 along with sunscreen for skin protection.
- Next you take your powder brush and you can go ahead and put a light coat of facial powder now if you are going for a more dewy apperance then just skip this step.
- With an eyeliner you line the edge of your eyelids as you are doing your daytime eye make-up just remember that less of make-up is more make-up. If you have to then you can define your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil make sure to wear one that almost matches your eyebrow color choose make-up that emphasizes the color of your eyebrows also be into eyeshadow colors that may go well with your eye color. The goal is to keep the make-up simple and not overreacting.
- Curl your eyelashes really good before appliying mascara warning- do not curl your ayelashes with the mascara on or else you have the chance or damaging your eyelashes. Since the make-up you are going to wear is for the daytime choose a product that is natural and does not have glitter so you can have at the same time maintain that natural and proffessional look apply a second coat of mascara after the first coat has dried to give your eyelashes a little darker coat.
- Now it's time to wear some blush or bronzer only wear one of those two do not wear both of them for the daytime or else that will look like you have a lot of make-up on in your cheeks and you dont want that because then it will not look good on you with a blush brush take some blush and brush up toward your ears and dust a little bit of blush amount in your nose, chin, and forehead for an allover glow in your face.
- The final step in doing your daytime make-up is to apply a lip liner that matches your lip color. Again go for a silent more natural color for the lips as well.
Some tips on how to wear make-up properly
Some things that you should remember for a perfect make-up flawless look.
The importance of sunblock and sunscreen lotion-
The radiation from the sunlight can hit your skin and damage it if the skin is exposed to the rays of the sunlight for a long time. That's why it's important to wear the right kind of sunblock or sunscreen lotion after washing your face in order to protect your skin.
Remember it's your skin so you should take control of it.
The Ideal compact for skin-
To get that best ideal compact the shade of the compact has to be one shade darker than the foundation to keep your skin glowing instead of rubbing the compact shade on your skin mix the shade with long strokes after mixing the shade blend the compact doing long strokes.
Applying proper shade of blusher-
If you want to have a no make-up appearance then what you can is choose a blush color that is one shade darker than your normal skin tone. For a fair complexion skin the best color is pink for olive or dark skin stick with brown or a tea rose kind of color. Now as you are about to apply the blush on your cheeks smile so that you apply the blush on the apple of your cheeks.