How to Avoid Cellulites and Stretch Marks
Cellulites and Stretch Marks Treatment
Women just can’t help it but be beautiful and stay beautiful. And aging is just a word, a phase. For career women and married women, cellulites and stretch marks are the common headache that threatens their beautiful skin. Though our skin evolves and becomes weaker as we age, cellulites and stretch marks must not be feared and worried. Besides you will only get older if you feel older. While it’s still not too late, we must know how to maintain our skin free from cellulites and stretch marks. Know and learn about how to avoid cellulites and stretch marks and what cause them to appear.
Wear those bikinis and skimpy outfits like how you always wear them. Wear anything because you have nothing to hide…no scratch, no horrible dimples, no weird fats. Be cellulites free and zero stretch marks. Be flawless, be beautiful. Follow the tips below.
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are also often called scratch marks because they look like it. Stretch marks are actually marks, form of scars that are caused by rapid stretching of the skin or tearing of the dermis. They are common to people in puberty, who gain weight, who are under muscle building workouts, and who have been pregnant.
Cellulites, what are they?
Cellulites are fatty deposits just beneath the skin evident by skin dimpling or uneven skin appearance around the thighs, buttocks, pelvic region, lower limbs and abdomen. They are orange peel–like skin appearance to be exact.
How to avoid and minimize cellulites
- Reduce overall body fat intake – avoid eating too much fatty foods and foods with high calories. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration and dry skin.
- Exercise regularly – it is actually the best way to avoid cellulites as it will improve your body blood circulation, release toxins and unwanted fats and waste. Exercising also will let your skin more flexible and moisturized and will build up muscles thus reducing cellulites. Your skin will be evenly healthy and glowing. Exercise like walking, jogging, cycling, climbing stairs and yoga.
- Massage essential oil to the skin - such as like juniper, geranium, tea tree, thyme, rosemary, grapefruit, sage or cypress. It will improve the lymphatic circulation and gets rid of dead skin cells. These essential oils contain anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties to help balance, detoxify, stimulate and cleanse the body.
- Avoid wearing too tight pants and clothing all the time.
- Let your skin breathe. Let it sweat by exercising or doing anything. And shower everyday. Water is H2O and contains Oxygen. Oxygen is needed by our body inside and out.
How to treat cellulites?
Treatments such as deep massage, cellulite surgery like liposuction and mesotheraphy will remove fats and may be the best way for cellulite removal. Ultrasound cellulite treatments will pulverize the cellulites by ultrasound waves. These treatments can minimize cellulites for a while but not in the long run. Experts in the skin and medical field declared that there’s no outstanding treatment for cellulites until now. Exercise is the best way to fight this unwanted deformation of the skin. And get rid of cellulites before they appear is the first thing to keep in mind.
How to avoid and get rid of stretch marks
- Avoid gaining weight – one of the common causes of stretch marks is sudden weight gain. When you gain weight, your skin stretches for the muscle and tissue build up. Working out regularly can build up muscle rapidly, too thus you will likely to have stretch marks.
- Massage and exfoliate your skin during pregnancy. – especially during the 2nd trimester onwards, massage your skin and tummy with oil and cream containing Gotu Kola extract, vitamin E, and collagen hydrolysates, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, elastin, menthol and cocoa butter as it will maintain your skin elasticity during pregnancy.
- Take vitamin E and always moisturize. – a healthy skin is the best solution. Vitamin E helps best to keep your skin radiant and youthful looking. Moisturize dry skin.
- Avoid dehydration – dehydration causes poor and dry skin. Drink a lot of water, lemonade and juice with high natural vitamins on them.
- Don’t sit up or stand up too long. Keep moving but not over work out. Keeping your body active will keep your blood circulation normal thus your skin normal too. It will also regulate your skin elasticity thus stretching will be normal.
How to remove stretch marks?
Modern treatments are available so stretch marks will vanish and diminish such as laser stretch mark treatments, dermabrasion, prescription retinoids, fractional laser resurfacing, radiofrequency laser treatment, and the famous lower abdominal stretch mark surgery procedure –the tummy tuck. Get rid of stretch marks now before it will stress you out.
Other skin care secrets
See the most talked about anti-aging cream today, Cosmelan Peel, from Barcelona, it's the cream that 40 above men and women are using to look like they're in twenties again.
Photo credits: Enquirer magazine and photobucket