- Fashion and Beauty
How to Get Clear Skin: Sensational Natural Acne Removal Treatment
How to Get Clear Skin: Is there and easy way?
With our hectic lifestyles, we prefer quick and easy solutions to our problems. We don't want to make an effort and spend time on things, if there is an easy way out.
It may work for some things - but it usually does NOT work well when our health is concerned.
When searching for information about how to get rid of acne and acne skin care, it is best to look at natural solutions, that will help you get rid of the problem causing your acne in the first place.
If you choose to go for one of the conventional treatments, that is fine too. But understand that these only treat the symptom, and do not address the underlying cause of your acne outbreaks.
Acne Treatment Skin Care
Acne is a disease that can occur in virtually anyone at almost any stage of your life. Acne not only leaves marks on your face and body, but can also leave deep, permanent scars on one's self -esteem.
It's no wonder there are thousands of products available online and offline promising to get rid of acne quickly or to cure it completely. Just about everywhere you turn you will find some kind of magical remedy or secret advice.
Many people who have acne spend thousands of dollars and years of their time, trying to find an effective acne treatment that will take care of their acne once and for all. They want to get relief quickly and they either don’t realize or don’t care that they are only getting a temporary solution – by treating the symptom, rather than addressing the cause of the problem.
The truth is that if you are looking for a permanent cure for acne, you should not rely entirely on antibiotics, creams and pills. To cure acne fast and keep it off forever, there are many things that you can do that are much safer than taking medications.
If you suffer from acne - whether you have an occasional breakout every now and then, or chronic progressive lesions - getting rid of it is a multilayered task. One must treat the entire body, not just the affected spots.
By making changes to your lifestyle and especially EATING HABITS and physical activity, you can see huge improvement in your overall health and skin condition. Every disease, including acne, is a warning sign that something is not right. It just may take a little longer and require a little more patience and discipline if your acne is severe. But of you stick with healthy lifestyle, your acne will not come back.
Effective acne treatments for getting rid of acne naturally!
Natural treatments for acne focus on proper self care: proper cleansing to keep the skin oil-free; eating a healthy diet, rich in and raw foods; and avoiding substances that are not good for you.
- The main component for proper acne skin care is to live a healthy life. This means eating natural foods, avoiding harmful substances, getting exercise, and many other aspects of what is considered a healthy lifestyle. Do not concentrate on treating symptoms and worry about a specific part of your body not being well (in the case of acne this could be your liver or kidneys).
- Eat a very healthy diet high in greens and other vegetables and lots of fruits. Eating fruits and vegetables in their RAW state is always best. Steamed or lightly cooked vegetables are also a good option. If you are not a vegetarian, have some fish and lean meat. Drink water and freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juice, or some green tea. Get creative with juicing and come up with your own juicer recipes (find some inspiring recipes here). Fresh juices are very nourishing and water can help to remove unwanted toxins. These toxins not only affect your skin but other functions within a body. Increase the amount of citrus fruits you have in your diet especially oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruits.
- Keep in mind that its not just what you eat, but what you don't eat that makes a huge difference. Eliminate or drastically reduce any processed foods, junk food, fried and fatty foods, alcohol, dairy, cigarettes, caffeine, sugar, and salt. Read about dangers of energy drinks that are so popular today and go for water or freshly squeezed vegetable or fruit juices.
- Get enough physical activity, sleep and learn to manage stress. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Do whatever you like: walk, run, swim or do yoga. This not only helps to sweat out toxins from your body, but will boost your metabolism, too. So exercising will not just help to get rid of the acne but will also you maintain a healthy body weight.
- Spend time outside in the sun. Do not overdo it. If you have acne, you have to be careful, as it can make your acne worse, but a little bit of exposure will be beneficial.
- Consider doing a fast. Fasting helps your body to get rid of toxins and speeds up healing process. It is best to drink only water when on the fast, but drinking fresh fruit or vegetable juice is acceptable too. It is best to do 2-3 day water fast, 3-4 times a year, but even one day fasts done a couple of times a year will be beneficial.
The natural way to treat acne will always be better, but don’t feel as though you can never use conventional treatments. You just need to remember that conventional treatments, such as antibiotics and topical gels, only treat the symptoms without getting to the real cause. If you suffer from acne then there’s most likely something in your body that isn’t working as well as it should. Natural methods of acne skin care are essential to remove the real cause of acne.
If you choose to use conventional treatments, you should know that you can still use natural methods, as the two can work together well.
Books That I Read and Recommend
"Dr. Fuhrman's powerful and practical guidelines apply for conditions ranging from the common cold to serious heart problems. This program provides an alternative to the costly and all-to-common side effects of sugery and drugs."--Andrew Nicholson, M.D., Director of Preventive Medicine, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
"This is a very interesting book, and I am extremely glad it has been written. The strange sounding title refers to the name of an eating plan that derives 80% of total calories from carbs as found in fruit, and 10% each from fat and protein, and does so within a raw vegan framework. Graham's opinion is that this is the optimum and natural diet for human beings and therein lies the premise of this book, and he spends the next 300+ pages convincing the reader why this is so."
"For anybody who doesn't like vegetables or is having a hard time eating healthy, green smoothies will help you make the transition. Start consuming a small smoothie a day and then increase as your system tolerates the changes in diet. You'll be amazed how GOOD you'll feel after a week or so."
"If you are intrigued by the current trend of eating real food, want to take this concept to the next level but are skeptical as to how to implement the raw food lifestyle on a practical everyday basis, pick up a copy of Natalia Rose's "The Raw Food Detox Diet, for a fast and fun introduction that does not require a cold turkey approach to eliminating cooked foods."
- Squeezing Blackheads: How to Get Rid of Blackheads Tips and Warnings
Improper squeezing of blackheads can lead to inflammation, swelling, ruptured blood vessels, infection, ultimately leading to scarring...
- Acne Scar Repair: How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Guide
The harsh reality is that the most effective acne scar repair method is prevention. If you manage to stop the acne, you will prevent the scars before they even have a chance to appear. It is also important to...
- Laser Acne Scar Removal Cost and Treatment Options
While acne is not a life-threatening disease in itself, it can have a devastating effect on one's quality of life. Fortunately, there are many treatments available that can be very effective in removing scars from your face, body and soul.
- Accutane Side Effects: Pros and Cons of Using Accutane for Acne
Accutane is recommended for many patients with severe acne and has provided them significant or complete relief from acne; but Accutane may not the best way to free your body from acne...
- Juice, What a Surprise! Best Juicer Recipes for Health and Beauty
It’s a fact: nothing is more enzyme-rich and nutrient-rich than freshly extracted vegetable juice. It is also the most easily absorbable form of nutrition available! Unfortunately, when most people think of vegetable juice, they typicaly picture a ca