- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bath, Shower & Spa Treatments & Products
How to Have Your Foot Spa at Home
Your Feet Deserve to be Pampered
It's no fun walking home in a thunderstorm. And it's most certainly not fun walking in muddy puddles all around. Great thing that around a week ago, I purchased this pair of foot spa products since I intended to do my own foot spa at home. Now is a good time to use them.
I now realize that one need not take that pricey trip to a foot and nail spa to pamper oneself a bit. Sometimes you get to save some if you learn to do it yourself. Tonight is one such night.
Note: No need for expensive equipment in order to do the following steps. You can follow the same steps if you want hand spa, instead of foot spa.
Prepare What You Need
First I will need some warm water and a tub that I can use to soak my feet in.
Do this ahead of time. It won't take long, just around 20 minutes max. If you're in a hurry, just get some warm water from the airpot.
Soak and Wash
1. Pour warm water into a tub.
2. Add revitalizizng soak and wash and mix well with the water. Bubbles should start to form as you mix.
3. Soak feet (or hands) for 10-15 minutes.
4. Rinse with warm water before applying renewing hand and foot scrub.
1. Apply a handful of renewing hand and foot scrub on feet (or hands).
2. Gently masssage in a circular motion to remove dead skin cells and relax any tight muscles.
4. Rinse well with warm water.
You're almost done. Just wipe your feet dry. Then apply some moisturizing cream or lotion.
Ah, my feet now feel so refreshed.
I don't usually do pedicure by myself. I'll leave that when I do get a chance to go to the nail salon.