How to Use Clay Face Mask
Clay Facial Mask
How to Use Clay Face Mask
Clay Face Mask is extremely beneficial for your face and for your whole body.
How to use clay face mask is to select a good clay for your face and body. I recommend Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay. The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay is from the earth with its foundation of volcanic ash and over time has produced the clay. The clay is 100% pure and natural, no additives, no chemicals, no fragrances, and no animal by-products.
Clay has been around for centuries for beauty regimen. Clay for beauty regimens has been recorded to date back some 1,600 plus years ago. Apple Cider Vinegar use in conjunction with the clay has been recorded by a priest in the 16th century.
The clay works as a detoxifier, pulling all the dirt and other impurities out of your pores. The clay also tightens the skin, assist with blackheads and pimples.
There are a few items that you will need along with the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay. The supplies you will need to use clay face mask is a bowl (glass, wooden), a makeup brush, wooden spoon, hair band, washcloth, towel, water and/ or apple cider vinegar.
How to Use Clay Face Mask Step By Step Directions
Pour equal amounts of the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay and either water or apple cider vinegar into your bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
- Continue to mix the ingredients until made into a paste. If the consistency is too thick add more of your preferred liquid if the consistency is too thin add more of the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay.
- Now, that you have the clay at a paste consistency it is now time to apply to your face
- Place your hair up and out of your face with your hairband
- Use your clean makeup brush, begin painting your face with the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay. Start from the outer portion of your face and work inward. Make sure you are not putting the clay too close to your eyes.
- Once you have fully applied the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay all upon your face, let it dry.
- Drying time is different with each individual. Therefore when you notice the clay appears to be completely dry, (it will change to a gray color, then the green as it looks when applied. Your face will feel very tight, tingly, this is normal and even pulsate ng its job. Once the color has changed, it is time to wash off.
- Apply warm water to your face. You can either splash water upon your face or use a warm washcloth and gently wipe the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay off of your face.
- Continue cleaning your face with splashing warm water or with a washcloth until all of the clay has been safely removed off your face.
- You will notice that your face may have spots of redness; this is normal and will fade away after about 30 minutes. If you have broken out in a rash then discontinue.
How many times should you use clay face mask?
The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay recommends once per week - only use more often if problem areas are still persistent.
Not only can you use clay face mask with apple cider vinegar; you can add other items to enhance the clay face mask. For example, honey is a great facial antibacterial, add one tablespoon to the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay and apple cider vinegar, apply to face and let dry for 10 minutes and you have just added more health benefits to your skin
Don't forget using a non-abrasive toner to your face after your mini facial spa. Witch hazel toner is an all-natural toner that tightens the pores after you have cleansed your face.
The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay is not only good for your face but for your whole body. Our skin is the biggest organ. Therefore our skin is subjected to the environment every time we are outside. Our skin needs to be detoxified all over upon occasion.
The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay can be used while in the shower
- Prepare the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay as mentions above.
- Enter the shower and wet body
- Apply the clay face mask paste all over your skin.
- Allow drying
- Once dry
- Rinse off clay face mask
- Proceed with cleansing hair
- Once hair is cleansed
- Get out of the shower
- Dry off
- Apple a moisturizer for the skin to lock in the moisture
Applying in the shower for your whole body is an easy way to detox your whole body with The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay.
The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay is good for a foot soak
- Prepare the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay is same as above for the clay face mask.
- Prepare a large foot bath in a square container, something that will fit your feet comfortably.
- Use a makeup brush to coat your feet, make sure you get in-between your toes
- Allow drying - possibly for 10 or more minutes
- After the clay face mask has dried on your feet
- Apply warm water to your feet
- Massage your feet with warm water
- Proceed to dry your feet after all clay face mask has been removed
- Apply a moisturizer
My Experience and Review of The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay
I was very impressed with the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay. The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay last a very long time. I use only once a week and sometimes go as long as a month in between use. The Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay explains to you right upfront what you will experience when you are using the clay. Personally, I had the redness and it went away faster than 30 minutes after washed off my face. My face felt so clean and it was like my face could breathe again, the feeling was invigorating and put a smile on my face while actually relaxing my whole body. A mini spa treatment right in the privacy of your own home.
No matter how you choose to use the Aztec Indian Secret Healing Clay it is extremely beneficial for us. The ability to draw out the toxins we can't see, assisting our bodies to function better with the release of these toxins, only gives our skin the ability to function at balanced levels.
The clay rejuvenates our skin while enhancing and restoring the balance.
Our skin is not stressed since the toxins have been removed causing our skin to work properly and in the correct fashion.
Remember to watch how your skin reacts to the clay. If there are any rashes after the redness has settled down, make sure you discontinue.
A small skin test can determine if you will have a rash, therefore it would be beneficial to conduct a small skin test on your forearm, prior to placing on your face or body.
Reference: Aztec Secret Healing Clay website www.aztec-secret.com
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Patti M Pendleton