Loadsa arty stuff, the June McEwan way: How to paint the simplest flower.
How to paint a flower
HOW-TO MAKE A
1. Choose 2 complementary colours of a water based paint.
2. Load a brush with plenty of your 1st choice of colour.
3. Holding the same brush vertically, load only the tip with plenty of the 2nd colour.
4. Holding the brush vertically, place the tip onto the surface to be painted and press down, now lift the brush straight off. Repeat for each petal going in a clockwise direction towards the middle until a flower is formed.
5. Put a dot in the middle for a finishing touch.
*Different shaped brushes create different flowers