- Fashion and Beauty»
- Makeup & Cosmetics
Kourtney Kardashian Makeup
While Kim is the most famous Kardashian sibling, the most beautiful sister is Kourtney. This hub will give you Kourtney Kardashian makeup tips. We will focus on her eyes, foundation, blush, and lipstick.
The best way to describe why Kourtney's makeup looks so beautiful is one word -- simplicity. She never looks overdone. While she has olive skin and dark features and can get away with wearing flashier makeup, she keeps it classy.
Kourtney Kardashian's Eye Makeup:
- Kourtney always wears black eyeliner around her entire eye in a medium thickness - on both upper and lower eyelids.
- A common eyeshadow look she wears is lavendar or gray shadow over her lid, and peach or pearl eyeshadow above the lid up to her eyebrow.
- To get Kourtney's big, beautiful eyes, apply three layers of Cover Girl Lash Blast black mascara or false black eyelashes.
If you have ever seen Kourtney Kardashian without makeup, you will know that while she is naturally pretty, she looks 100% better with her makeup on.
- Kourtney evens out her skin and makes it look glowingly perfect with a good concealer and foundation. To get the same kind of flawless look, try Lancome's Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer. Also, try Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation. It is oil-free and non-comedogenic.
- Pay extra attention to your under-eye area and add an extra layer of concealer if you must. Make sure to blend your foundation into your concealer so that you have no obvious lines.
- Kourtney wears her blush on the apples of her cheeks up to the area under her eyes, and on her nose and forehead.
- She often wears brick, peach, or pink colored blush.
Kourtney Kardashian's Lipstick
- Kourtney's lips are usually low-key and classic because she wears light-colored lipsticks, even at night time events.
- She is often seen wearing pink, lavender, and beige-hued lipstick colors.