L'Oreal Infallible Makeup foundation review
L’Oreal infallible advanced never fail makeup (18 hrs)
I experiment quite a lot with foundations. It is difficult for a person like me with oily skin, blemishes and the occasional breakouts to find the right foundation. A few months ago I decided to try a normal price ranged foundation for everyday use and ended up buying this one. This is a modified and improved version of the original L’Oreal infallible long lasting perfecting foundation (16 hrs).
· Perfect match (Good range of colors to choose from both warm tones and cool tones. 14 shades available)
· SPF 20
· Long lasting (I wouldn’t say 18 but it stays for around 12 hrs)
· Good coverage (hides blemishes and dark spots)
· Easy to apply (consistency isn’t too thick)
· Affordable (Around $10-15)
· Need to touch up with face powder for oily skin after around 6 hrs
· The nozzle can be a little irritating after a while (product dries up in nozzle)
· Creases a little under the eye
Overall I would say that it is a pretty good foundation for the price you pay for it. It says that it has oil-absorbing mattifiers but after about 6 hrs it starts feeling a little dewy and requires face powder touch up. I feel it works best when you apply it with a foundation brush, if you have pores just really work it in circular motion so it gets absorbed well. It also works great with the beauty blender sponge.