My Review of the Tarte's Limited Edition Hydration Vacation Set
As you know the holidays are quickly approaching, and everyone will be scrambling to find their loved one the perfect present! Skin care is an important aspect in most individuals routines. Skin care products can get crazy expensive, and it is usually best to try the travel size before bringing out the big guns!
I received the Tarte's Hydration Vacation kit as an early christmas present. If you know me, you know that I love Tarte cosmetics. I was stoked when I got it.
Isn't it awesome looking? I tried the kit for two weeks so i could form an honest opinion on the products. Let's begin, shall we?
What It Is
This kit is a travel set. The set includes a hydrating skincare line made with the antioxidant "Rainforest of the Sea Complex."
- travel size deep diving cleansing gel
- travel size drink of H20 hydrating boost moisturizer
- pack your bags 911 undereye rescue patches (one use)
- travel size Rainforest of the Sea 4-n-1 setting spray
- dermatologist tested
What It Does
The 4-piece travel kit boosts the skin. It is a vegan hypoallergenic routine powered by the Rainforest of the Sea complex by Tarte. The cleanser and moisturizer deeply removes dirt, oil, & waterproof makeup while helping hydrate & protect dull, dehydrated skin. The patches relieve under eye bags, they instantly soothe and depuff the skin you're looking tired. The skin balancing spray helps tighten pores, and sets your makeup for 12 hours.
How To Use
- Clean and clarify your skin by using the deep dive cleansing gel. Dispense a pump onto finger tips and massage into the wet skin for 30 to 60 seconds. Rinse and pat dry.
- Apply the drink H2O hydrating boost to the face and neck. Apply this after cleansing to lock in moisture.
- Soothe and depuff undereye bags with the pack your bags 911 undereye rescue patches. Place them on clean, dry undereye area for 10-15 minutes
- Set your makeup and invigorate the skin with the Rainforest of the Sea 4-n-1 setting mist. Hold it 8-10 inches away from your face.
What I Love
- The products are hypoallergenic and vegan. I have sensitive skin, so when I used these products I did not have a bad reaction to them.
- The 4-n-1 mist spray smells so good. It smells like orange peels. I used it once for a makeup primer, and use it to set my makeup afterwards. It has completely replaced my primers.
- I have dry red skin. After 3 days, I noticed my face clearing up. It aided in keeping my skin moisturized, which I have a problem with. Even in a warm shower, my face stayed hydrated!
- The price is great for the amount you get. I use my products sparingly so they usually last me longer.
- The undereye patches were cool when I put them on. It felt so good, and my eye were not as puffy when i removed them 20 mins later.
- The products remind me of the sea with their scents. It's actually very calming since I would live in the ocean if I could.
What I Didn't Love
- The prices for the individual products are a little expensive. The moisturizer is $39, Cleanser is $25, and the setting spray is $25. I got all four travel sized products for $29.
- Seeing as this is limited edition, they probably won't have a kit like this again. Unless you go looking for it on E-bay.
I absolutely love this kit and would definitely buy the full size products! They are vegan, and cruelty free, which is a plus for me. I can't use a lot of face products because of my sensitive skin, so it was a relief that I could use this. The Tarte Hydration Vacation is perfect if you want to dip your toes into a new skin care routine without fully jumping in. If you are looking for something new and works for numerous skin types, then I definitely recommend Tarte Rainforest of the Sea skincare. Below I will list the products and links to where you can buy them:
- Tarte's Limited Edition Hydration Vacation - $29.00 at Tartecosmetics.com and at Sephora.com
- Tarte's Drink of H2O Boost Moisturizer - $39 at Tartecosmetics.com and sephora.com
- Tarte's Deep Die Cleansing Gel - $25 at Tartecosmetics.com and Sephora.com
- Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea 4-N-1 Setting Mist - $25 at tartecosmetics.com and sephora.com
- Tarte's Pack Your Bags Undereye Patches - $22 at tartecosmetics.com and sephora.com