Organic Handmade Soap
Benefits of organic Handmade soap
Unlike commercial soaps which contains synthetic lather elements, artificial colors and harsh chemicals, organic handmade natural are all-natural with numerous benefits.Our skin is very absorbent. So, we need to avoid chemical laden soaps and go for organic handmade soap. Here are some benefits of natural soap.
- In the making of natural soap, glycerine, which moisturizes or skin naturally, is preserved. Glycerine moisturizes and hydrates our skin and helps us to avoid dry and rough skin.
- As Organic soap is made from vegetable oils or animal fats, it maintains the natural oil of your skin, which protects your skin from harmful effects of wind, sun and even bacteria.
- Organic soap is not only good for your skin but is also good for our planet Earth.
- As natural soap is chemical free, it cures skin problems like acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Organic soap have anti-oxidant nutrients. The anti-oxidant nutrients provides long life to skin cell.
- Organic soap helps you to balance your skin complexion.
- This soap is not only good skin, organic soap also gives wonderful aromatic smell.
There are varieties handmade soap available. The selection of right kind of soap helps you to get right results. Here are some types of organic soaps, which will help you to determine which soap is better for you.
Rose organic soap is well known for providing gentle, soft and smooth feel to the skin. This soap moisturizes the skin with wonderful natural fragrance of rose. Rose soap is good to cure dry and irritated skin. Use rose soap for nutritional benefit for your skin.
FRESH MINT SOAP
Fresh mint soap is good for giving soothing effect to the skin. Not only for skin, this soap is also good for conditioning hair and gives pleasant aroma. Clogged pores including blackheads can be avoided with the use of this soap.
SILK COCOON SOAP
Silk cocoon soap obviously gives you silky smooth skin. As soon as you wash your face with this soap, you will feel freshness in your skin. It moisturizes and hydrates the skin. Along with this this soap helps you to remove dark spots and wrinkles.
As the name suggests, divine soap gives divine effects. This soap contains five nectars known as "pachamrit"(panch-five,Amrit-nectaror Divine drink). Panchamrit contains five nectar naming cow's milk ghee,sugar,curd and honey.This soap gives you the divine bath and provides you with the physical and spiritual purification.
Silk soap gives silky appearance and feeling to your skin. This soap is good for daily cleansing and care of skin. This silk soap is made of silk protein and is suitable for all skin types. It protect skin from moisture loss and keeps it soft, smooth and bright.
How to take care of organic handmade soap
With a small care, you can prolong the life of your organic handmade soap.
- Do not let your soap immerse in water for longer span of time.
- Place your soap in the area of fresh air.
- Store your soap in a clean, dry and cool place.
- Keep your soap out of the reach of children.
- Use the soap within 6 months of your purchase.