How To Take Care of Oily Facial Skin
Oily And Combination Skin Solutions
Oily skin can be a real hassle. Do you struggle with trying to get it under control. What's even more challenging is trying to find products to use on your face that won't cause a breakout. If you have combination skin, you tend to have many of the same issues as someone with oil skin. The products I talk about work great on combination skin as well. I've struggled for years with this problem and hope that you find something that will help with your skin issues. Here's a few of the things that will make a big difference.
* Change cleansers and moisturizers with the seasons.
* Use a daily cleanser and twice a week a scrub.
* Moisturize daily.
* When it's your "time of the month" if you break out just don't use the moisturizer for 4-5 days
Misconceptions Of Oily And Combination Skin
* If you have oil skin you can't moisturize without breaking out.
* You have to use an oil free product.
* You have to spend a lot of money on products.
* You should only have to use one product.
Face Cleaner for Oily Skin
Whenever a pimple starts to form, use a dab of toothpaste and rub it in.
The Cleansers That Won't Cause Oily Skin To Break Out
Here is the list of cleansers that won't cause oily or combination skin to break out.
Aveeno, St.Ives, and Garnier Facial Cleansers
The Moisturizers That Are Great For Oil And Combination Skin
Here's the facial moisturizes that are fabulous for oily and combination skin.
St.Ives and Garnier Facial Moisturizers
The Cost Is Cheap To Control Your Facial Skin Issues
All of the above products are under $7.00. Rite Aid and Walgreens always have these specific products on sale, a lot of times buy one get one free ! Also, most products have a phone number on them, if you call and give you comments and ask to be put on their mailing they'll usually send you great coupons. Sometimes even free ones.