Olay Pro-X Advance Cleansing System Review
Holy Craters, Batman!
When I got pregnant I started breaking out and my skin became very oily as well. I’d wash my face in the morning and two hours later it’s like I never washed at all. My pores looked huge. And that, combined with the acne and oily skin, made me very subconscious about myself. So I tried this.
The comes with a 2-speed cleansing brush, a cleansing brush head, a 0.68 fluid ounce tube of Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, and 2 AA Duracell batteries. The cleansing brush along with the cleanser, which has a micro-bead formula, gently exfoliates your skin and gets rid of make-up, oil and dirt. It is water resistant for use in the shower. It’s made in China. Olay Pro-X Advance Cleaning System
Olay Pro-X Advance Cleansing System
- The brush is very gentle on your skin. It works well for people with dry, sensitive, or oily skin.
- It has two speeds, low and high.
- The micro-beads in the cleanser are not abrasive like in other cleansers containing micro-beads.
- The brush’s handle is small, light, and compact. It can very easily fit in your luggage when traveling.
- The fits this brush as well. Olay Microdermabrasion Foam Head
- It is very affordable! Costing around 1/10 what other cleansing brushes cost, this one won’t break the bank.
- There is only a slight difference in the two speeds.
- Changing the batteries is a hassle. It’s quite difficult to open the battery compartment.
- The brush only rotates in one direction. This may just be my personal preference but I wish it had a button to toggle the brush rotation.
Some people have compared it to more expensive brands but you can’t really compare and expect to get a $200 plus item for $20. The features are limited on this product but if you are looking for something that’s inexpensive and simple to help you get cleaner skin, then this is it. The brush only rotates one way. It does not pulse. You have to change brush heads every 3 months. I love the feel of this brush and how it leaves my skin feeling fresh. I used up the exfoliating cleanser that came with it within three weeks and I liked it enough to get more of the same stuff. However you can use any cleanser you would like with it. I wash my face once a day only in the morning with the Pro-X and apply toner after; and I use toner once again after my shower at night. I breakout less and my skin does not look oily but smooth and radiant; and my pores are not as big as they used to be.