Philips Sonicare Essence Power Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonciare Essence Power Toothbrush Features
- Soft textured handle for a comfortable grip
- Rechargeable, which makes it great for travel
- Holds charge for up to 14 days
- Removes most coffee and cigarette stains from your teeth in the first month
- 120 second stop timer lets you know when you are done brushing
- Ships with a battery charger, a brush head, and a traveling case
Philips Sonicare Esscence Review
Using the Sonicare Essence has been a blessing to me. Previously I had used other power toothbrushes and found them lacking. Before buying the Sonicare Essence I brushed with a Sonicare Advance for four years which says volumes about the SoniCare brand quality.
Generally speaking, SoniCare electric toothbrushes are a prudent investment for anyone. Using them saves money and time that would otherwise be wasted visiting the dentist's office. No other toothbrush comes close to cleaning my teeth as effectively. Not only does it clean my teeth so well, it also does an admirable job maintaining the health of my gums. The Sonicare can be used with whatever brand of toothpaste I choose and feels very natural in my mouth. Other brands motion tended to feel very awkward.
Comfort can be attributed to the slender head of the Essence. This makes it very easier to maneuver around your mouth. Their size also make them quick to clean yet they last very long. Expect to change your heads maybe twice a year.
Effective brushing is very easy to achieve with the Sonicare Essence. Gently press the head against your teeth and gum-line, moving it across you mouth at a slight angle. The sound may take some getting used to but that is because it is originating from inside your own mouth. Stander by's will barely notice it. Be careful not to hit your teeth with the solid part of the head as the sound can be quite alarming but totally safe. Try to vary your pattern to evenly distribute the fluoride in your toothpaste.
Buy a Sonicare Essence today and your teeth will thank you for it. The only person who would disagree is your dentist who will regret that your teeth are so much healthier.
Additional Sonicare Products You Might Want
- Philips Sonicare UV sanitizer is able to destroy up 99% of bacteria on your power toothbrush all the way through to the bristles. Doubles as a storage unit when you finish brush. Start the cleaning process with the push of the button and clean up to two brushes.
- Sonic Seal replacement heads are silicone covers that keep water and dirt out of your Philips Sonicare toothbrush. These make cleaning a snap and are guaranteed to keep your brush clean. Available not just for the Essence, but for all Sonicare models.
- Replacement brush heads for when your included head wears out. Why not just buy it now so you have it when you need it?