Preparing for You Big Day
Prom season is just around the corner. Now its time to start looking for dresses, shoes, accessories, and etc. For some of us Prom is the day we've been waiting for since we first found out prom existed. Regardless, we all want Prom night to go well, but that requires the perfect everything. So this is a guide to help you have the night you've been waiting for.
- Before you begin, you must set a budget for your shoes, dress, accessories, and etc.
- Start looking at dresses (online and in-store)
- Don't go with the first dress that you look good in
- When the dress is just right, you'll know (keep in mind you'll only wear the dress once)
- After buy the dress, you must start finding the shoes to match
- Keep searching until you find the perfect pair that compliments your dress
- Now, you must find the right accessories (that are affordable, but good quality)
- Make sure you have your date arrangement in order whether its your crush, friends, or boyfriend
- Once you know your date arrangement you can figure out your ride there (limo, rental care, etc.)
- Figure out how your going to get your hair done ahead of time and make sure you schedule your appointment with enough time to get ready and take pictures
- You can also get your make up professionally done at a MAC or cosmetics counter for free, but make sure you get there early and schedule an appointment