Pumpkin Benefits and Skincare
Pumpkins are rich with antioxidants, a great source of vitamin A, C, E, and zinc; therefore, incorporating such an amazing fruit into skincare is an absolute necessity. Celebrate this holiday season by rewarding your skin with a pumpkin peel.
Pumpkin enzymes help exfoliate, rejuvenate the skin by penetrating deep into the epidermis layers, which also help stimulate collagen production, while refreshing your complexion again.
This powerful fruit is extremely gentle for sensitive and problematic skin; therefore, skincare specialist use pumpkin enzymes products to condition and hydrate skin without damage or irritation.
Below you'll find a pumpkin-mask recipe. Remember that my posts are not in lieu of medical care, nor diagnosis, always consult with your primary care physician.
Delicious Pumpkin Mask
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree, (remove seeds and microwaved it for 3 minutes);
- 1/3 Tablespoon organic honey;
- 1/2 Tablespoon soy milk;
- Mix all the ingredients together:
- With a fan brush, evenly apply mask all over the face, neck, and decollete';
- AVOID sensitive eye area;
- Leave mask on for 8 to 12 minutes;
- Remove mask with a nice, warm towel;
- Tone with a non-alcohol base toner;
Hope you enjoyed this DIY pumpkin peel, I appreciate your feedback, and comments are always welcomed!
Thank you for reading and Happy Holidays!!!