Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Review
Since the summer is here I just wanted to share with you my review on Sheseido Anessa Perfect UV sunscreen – My favorite sunscreen.
I live in a sunny climate. Its almost always hot here in Asia. And asian women easily get tanned. So you can imagine how important it is to invest in a good sunscreen. Not only women living Asia but every one should. If I could give you one advice for lifetime that would be this – Use sunscreen when you go out into the sun! Trust me on this.
I tried a lot of different brands of sunscreen but they have one thing in common – they are heavy, creamy , give a white tint to my skin after I apply the sunscreen. Which is gross, since it looks like lightly dusted vampire makeup on a myself. I read some reviews online saying that sheseido sunscreens also can be used as makeup base. I was already looking for some makeup primer to buy, so I thought “why not? Let me get some sunscreen plus primer. May be I can save my pores from getting clogged “. Layering anything over sunscreen seemed scary to me because I already have oily skin and these sunscreens are as thick as toothpaste.
So I decided to try to bought this 25g bottle of sheseido sunscreen from cosme-de.com. It arrived exactly in a week. I bought it for 20$ . The price quite baffled me because which crazy nut invests 20$ for 25g product. That’s roughly 1$ , a gram!! But then this optimist inside my head side “ think that as a cost of a good sunscreen plus primer” . Alright then, I bought it.
Then I tried this product the first day and I was like “Omg! This is a god send product for me !”
Here is what it did
- Its consistency is liquidy and dries on matte.
- I did not get oily till 2 o’ clock in the afternoon. I just had to use some blotting sheets to get rid of that little oil that makes your forehead shiny
- SPF 50 means super protection. I did not get tanned at all!! That’s a big yay for me (I don’t like to get tanned. Nope. I love my NC 30 skin and want to keep it that way).
- I just needed a little drop of product.
With that being said, I want to list it cons too
2. I didn’t use it on arms because I didn’t want to waste it :P because my arms got tanned anyway. They are already tanned to begin with, so I didn’t really see much difference using the product for a week.
I love it and I’ll keep on using it until they stop producing it.
I recommend it to whoever wants to use it . I suggest you get a smaller bottle first. It’s definitely worth the investment.
I give it 4 out 5. One point off for being on the pricier side :-/