- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
How To Make A Natural Skin Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
Your Homemade Skin Cleanser
Natural DIY Sensitive Skin Cleanser
It's easy to make a homemade cleansing lotion for sensitive skin with this simple recipe. This can be a skin cleanser for men or for women. Skin is skin.
If you are tired of buying lots of different cleansing lotions and not finding one that works on your sensitive skin, you should try to make this recipe. It is simple to make and you probably have most, if not all, of the ingredients in your kitchen. All you need is oatmeal or oat flakes, filtered water, sweet almond oil and a little bit of sour cream.
This isn't a cleanser that will last forever. You will have to make a batch twice a week or so, but again, it's so easy to make it yourself that should not be a problem. And you will have a cleanser that works on your sensitive skin...so it's worth the small effort.
Here's What You Will Need
I know, most of us never thought we would be preparing our own cleansers and beauty products, but it can be much less costly than buying over the counter beauty products and you get to control the quality and amount of the ingredients that go into your products. You can choose only the best natural ingredients. It is a lot cheaper, and it's healthier, to make your own cleansing products. You are going to find, it's fun too. I bet you will be sharing this how to recipe with your friends in no time.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- 1/2 tbsp sour cream
- A strainer
- A bowl
- A pan
- A container with a lid or a jar with a cap
Gather all your ingredients and utensils together before you begin.
Read over all the directions and look at the pictures to get a good idea of how to make your own cleanser.
Measure Out Your Ingredients
Bring Water To A Boil
Lower Heat - Simmer Oatmeal For 5 Minutes
Remove Pan From Heat
Mix Left Over Liquid, Sour Cream, And Oil
Read How To Make DIY Sensitive Skin Cleanser
Here's how you can make this easy and effective cleanser for sensitive skin.
- Measure out the water and put it into your pan.
- Turn the heat on.
- Measure out the oats.
- When the water begins to boil, lower the heat and add your oats. Let the oats simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the water into a pan and bring it to a boil. When the water starts to boil, decrease the heat to low.
- Add the oat flakes and let them boil for 5 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, pour one or two tablespoons of filtered water.
- Remove from heat and let it cool, then drain the liquid into your bowl.
- Add the sour cream and oil and mix well.
- Store in a container with a lid and keep the skin cleaner refrigerated.
- Keep the lotion in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Shake well before each use and apply with a cotton pad. Rub gently in a circular motion over all areas of your face. Rinse with warm water and towel dry your face.
How About A Cocoa And Coffee Facial Mask
Love Chocolate And Coffee? Try This Combo For A Luxurious Facial Mask.