- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bath, Shower & Spa Treatments & Products
Natural Soybean Hair Mask
-1/2 cup soybeans
(Fresh or frozen)
-2 Tbs coconut oil
-2 Tbs aloe vera gel
This mask can be applied up to three times per week
- Blend soybeans in a food processor until smooth.
- Add coconut oil and aloe vera gel to soybeans and mix together until evenly combined.
- Apply mixture to dry scalp and hair by massaging in circular motions. This will stimulate circulation and evenly distribute the serum throughout your hair.
- Allow to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition as normal and towel dry.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The high protein content found in soybeans binds to hair, strengthening it and preventing breakage.
- Coconut Oil seals split ends and nourishes the scalp with it's hydrating properties.
- Aloe Vera gel is a natural smoother, taming those frizzy strands