- Fashion and Beauty»
- Makeup & Cosmetics
Taylor Swift Makeup Tips
Taylor Swift looks sultry and modern when she goes for bright red lipstick, black-lined eyes, and porcelain skin. Now you can get her look too.
This article will give you Taylor Swift makeup tips for concealer, foundation, blush, lip color, and eye makeup.
Get Her Look:
Concealer, Foundation, Pressed Powder
- If you have discolorations under your eyes, gently swipe a concealer stick over them. Having blemish-free skin under your eyes will give you a polished like Taylor Swift has.
- Get a good coverage foundation, such as CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Makeup. Make sure you cover your entire face, including around your lips, nose, and corners of your eyes. (This is the most time-consuming part of the makeup routine).
- Gently pat a pressed powder like CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder onto your skin to get a smooth, finished look. If you find any part of your face looks too powdery, simply brush the excess off.
Line completely around your eyes in black eyeliner. Note that not everyone can do this. If you find this doesn't look good on you, experiment a little. Try leaving out the liner on the inner corner of the eyes or leaving it out on the lower lids.
Wear one layer of black mascara on your top lashes only. If your lashes are blonde, you will have to be extra careful and work the mascara in close to your lash roots.
- Taylor Swift's pinky-peach blush is barely visible in this picture. Reach for a similar barely there color like MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Stay by Me. Sweep it along the apples of your cheeks and very lightly under the outer edges of your eyes.
- To get bright red lips like Taylor Swift's, try Maybelline's Ruby Star Color Sensational Lipcolor. Taylor's lips aren't super full, so you don't have to worry about making them look plump -- just natural.
With these Taylor Swift makeup tips, you will have fun getting made up like your favorite celebrity!