Top 10 Worst Looks
Over the years, I have seen so many fabulous trends and stylish looks that make you sit up and take notice. Unfortunately, there has also been some looks that have made me want to look away before I was traumatized. I have listed ten of the looks that I have found to be the least attractive.
Here We Go
1. Acid wash jeans. I must admit that I had a pair when I was a teenager but they were not flattering. As a person with more junk in her trunk than the average gal, they were definately not my best look. It was a style that I never thought looked good on anyone.
2. The Mullet. I know many people personally who had this hairstyle. "Business in the front, party in the back" is how it's been descibed but to me it's just hideous.
3. Saggy pants. They're called underwear for a reason. You wear them Under your clothes. If you are so thin that you can't find pants that stay up, Please buy a belt.
4. The Mohawk. I've never really understood this look, it reminds me of a rooster.
5. Drawn on eyebrows in unnatural colors. I understand that some people may have no brows or very light ones that require penciling them in but when they are blue, green or some other unnatural color, it just doesn't look right.
6. Visible Butt Crack. No it's not just for plumbers. How do you not realize your crack is showing? Maybe once in a blue moon (no pun intended) but not all the time. I know you've seen these people, no matter where they are going or how nice they're dressed, they are showcasing the top half of their caboose.
7. Camel toe. Tight jeans are not necessarily a bad look but sometimes that seam can creep up into crevices and it is not an attractive look. No matter how good your backside may look, a camel toe in the front takes away from it.
8. Unibrow. I am not making fun, I am one of those unfortunate people who must be dilligent in manicuring my eyebrows. Yes, even men should take to the tweezers if necessary.
9. Hickeys. I remember all the hickeys I saw on people in high school and even then I thought they looked trashy. I have had some before and I hated them. It's not just the look of them but they also are a display of something that should be kept private.
10. A Frown. No matter what you look like, everyone is more attractive with a smile on their face.
I realize most of this list is not actual styles but they all represent how you convey yourself to the world. Everyone should express themselves however they choose and that includes how they look. Just not all looks are good on all people and some are not good on any people.