- Fashion and Beauty»
- Fashion Accessories
Stylish Typing Gloves Fingerless
The Problem: Cold Hands Make Typing Tough
We work in an office that is only heated by the computers, so now that it is wintertime, it's pretty cold. I was looking for holiday gifts for everyone at HubPages and I thought typing gloves would be perfect. After searching for typing gloves, I couldn't find any, but I did find a handful of other people with cold hands looking for typing gloves. The recommendation was to go with cut-off or fingerless gloves. I think that could work, but a specially crafted glove for typing is really what I'm after.
Stylish Fingerless Gloves
The explosion of mobile phones with touch controls has not only created a need for gloves that allow the controls to be handled, but a fashionable crowd not only wants practical gloves that allow them to whip out text messages in the freezing cold, but they also want to look stylish while they do it.
Here are my list of the most stylish fingerless gloves
- Barbour Fingerless gloves are trendy and expensive. These gloves scream elitist all the way from the UK.
- Freehands makes the widest assortment of the funkiest fingerless gloves. If you're cool hunting for fingerless gloves, start and end with Freehands.
- San Diego Hats makes very cool knitted fingerless gloves. This is for the hipster mom.
Links to Stylish Fingerless Gloves
- http://www.sandiegohat.com/Womens/Knits (women's)
- http://www.freehands.com/categories/Collections/ (men and women)
- http://www.barbour.com/product/fingerless-gloves (men's)