- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bridal Fashion
Best winter wedding dresses
1. Lovely Priscilla of Boston wedding dress
Every bride wants to look exceptional on her wedding day. You may have chosen to have a winter wedding for various reasons from convenience to affordability to it just being a whimsical time. A winter wedding can be so nice.
Nevertheless, you might find the selection of wedding gowns catering to that time of the year to be very limited.
To hopefully help with making your search easier, below are some of my top winter wedding dress recommendations.
Personally, I prefer winter wedding dresses without fur or faux fur that is so common. Here are some beautiful dresses that I found sans the fur.
Priscilla of Boston wedding dresses
1. The Priscilla of Boston wedding dress collection is very beautiful. An overlay covering the top portion of the wedding dress bodice is an option in the winter, as illustrated in the photo.
I'm very impressed by the Priscilla of Boston wedding dress collections with their elegant clean lines. Amazingly, there is a huge sale going on at Priscilla of Boston right now where they are boasting wedding dresses of up to 70% off. Dresses once costing over $1200 are now around $500. The sale runs until December 31st!
2. The next dress is also from the Priscilla of Boston. It is style #4615. It's a gorgeous dress with its delicate embroidery.
2. Another pretty Priscilla of Boston dress with lace overlay, great for a colder weather wedding
3. Beautiful long sleeve wedding dress, great for the winter months
Various wedding dress designs for discount prices at Best Bridal Prices
3. I have seen merchandise of bestbridalprices.com first hand and I must say you would not be disappointed. Ordering a dress from this site plus the cost of possible additional alterations (to make sure that it is the perfect fit in every way including length and waist) might still keep you below the cost of bridal boutique competitors. The long sleeve dress pictured here is a beautiful example of wedding dresses at Best Bridal Prices.
La Sposa Dalmacia designs
Another collection of extraordinarily beautiful, stylish, structured and elegant wedding dresses can be found in the La Sposa Dalmacia collection. These designs are a hidden gem only known to me when I started researching wedding dresses.
#4 below is an example of one of the Dalmacia wedding dresses with sleeves, ideal for a winter wedding. The floor length veil adds extra fabric and elegance.
It always seems like you can't go wrong with Alfred Angelo wedding and bridesmaid dresses. The majority of the Alfred Angelo collection is truly lovely and often quite affordable.
At the time of the writing of this hub (December 2011), you can get dress #5 below at manndybridal.com at a price of $327.00 slashed from over $400. It is Alfred Angelo style 2073LS.
The matching long sleeve net coat is nice for a winter wedding. It has a semi-cathedral train.