What is encapsulated Retinol?
Encapsulated retinol is one of the top anti-ageing ingredients. A version of retinol that envelops the ingredient in a protective barrier which penetrates deep into the skin increasing the stability of Retinol.
How does Retinol work?
When applied onto the skin, encapsulated Retinol penetrates deeply into the skin in a controlled way, due to its moisturising outer-coating.
Who should use encapsulated Retinol?
Encapsulated Retinol is best used for individuals who experience a wide array of skin concerns from acne to fine lines and wrinkles to uneven skin tone. It is always best to seek advice from your Doctor who can give you the best advice.
Best to use containing encapsulated Retinol
Hydrate & Nourish
This has been designed and created by top aesthetic Doctor Maryam Zamani to use as a daily moisturiser featuring a pioneering combination of encapsulated (non-irritant) Retinol and SPF 30 to simultaneously refine the complexion and protect the skin. The retinol is to boost collagen production and smooth fine lines and wrinkles, while the addition of SPF 30 protects from UVA/B rays and free radical damage.
- Clinically proven to increase moisture by 18.5% after 30 days
- Wrinkle reduction of 16.3% after 30 days
- Protect against free radicals, boost cell renewal, correct imperfections and brighten skin tone
This lightweight luxury night serum utilises the skin-renewing power of retinol to re-build, smooth and repair the skin’s surface. Created with encapsulation to help target skin cells where it would provide most benefit and enhance the skin penetration. With a high strength of 2%, this transformative ingredient helps increase the rate of skin turnover, as it boosts collagen production and protects against free radicals for younger-looking, radiant skin.
Not suitable for those who are pregnant.
• Smooths and re-builds skin’s surface to combat signs of ageing
• Aids skin’s natural repair system
• Improves texture, tone and effects of photo-ageing due to sun exposure
• Boosts collagen production to improve skin’s strength, elasticity and firmness
© 2020 Nicole Geoffery