Why Wear Makeup?
Take Time to Makeup and Shine!
Makeup is used to correct, conceal and enhance your natural beauty. That is the biggest makeup secret you'll ever need. Just remember; correct, conceal, enhance.
Of course you don't HAVE to wear makeup, in fact some days you might be better off not wearing it. You still want to wear moisturizer though. In fact, if you are over the age of 15, moisturizer should be worn daily to help protect your complexion and keep it healthier.
Choose a moisturizer with an SPF value to it for the best protection. Also, make sure it's an oil free moisturizer, especially if you have oily or combination skin. But that's really a whole other article
- Makeup will give you a finished and polished look for work and school.
- Your self confidence is at your best when you feel that you look your best.
- You'll look as if you are putting your best self forward.
- It helps put the finishing touches on your unique style.
- It helps protect skin against blemishes and sunburn.
- It's fun!
- You want to.
Makeup should be minimal for work and school, unless you work at a nightclub or somewhere like Hot Topic. Fun time, parties, evening social events are more appropriate for more dramatic looks. But whatever style makeup you choose, muted or brilliant, you want it to highlight your own natural beauty, not use it as a mask to hide behind.
Regardless of your favorite reason to wear makeup, it's a fashion statement that isn't going away anytime soon.