ironangel89 profile image 59

Can anyone provide resources for creating a cosplay outfit similar to Storm Troopers?

I've been wanting to get into cosplaying and what not, but I don't know even where to begin. I know that in my area, the creation of Stormtroopers seems to be the popular thing. But I'm not into making a Stormtrooper, I'm more interested in using those same techniques for building a Bumblebee outfit. Seeing as how the Bumblebee I'd be making would be based after the Transformers Prime cartoon, I don't see how it could be much more complicated than the Stormtrooper. So please, send me links and resources for making this suit a possibility.

mshajid profile image60

Mohamed Shajid (mshajid) says

• ironangel89 profile image

Aaron (ironangel89) 3 years ago

Though I appreciate the reply, I'm looking more for like home-made resources. I don't have near enough money to afford one of those things lol