- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
How to keep yourself beautiful all the time
How many times have you heard such phrases like, "The beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder." or "The true beauty is inside your heart"..
Lets not contradict the wise words, however I do feel that certain amount of beauty lies in one's over all appearance. No matter how good in character a person is, if he/she is haggardly dressed, looks unhygienic or untidy; it really acts as a repellant.
Consequently, the same thing applies vice versa; nomatter how amazing your appearance is, or how expensive your dress is, a scowling face or rowdy manners are not an attractive feature.
Be it a man or a women, looking good amounts much for feeling good. Therefore it is important that one should take care in dressing nicely as well as practicing healthy hygiene steps. Simple acts like washing your hair at least twice a week or mantaining clean nails depicts good acts of hygiene & presents a pleasant image of an individual.
Tips for a glowing skin
The skin is most important part of an individual, no matter how unattractive you consider your features to be, if you have unblemished, clear skin it can make anyone look gorgoeus!! Follow the tips below to achieve an amazing skin that glows & shows off your beauty.
* Water is the essence of life, it is vital to include at least 8-12 glasses of water in your daily routine. The proper intake helps to detox your system of any anti bodies thus ensuring a healthy inner system. Incorporating juices & plain water both is beneficial, however too many juices or fizzy drinks can actually be bad for you due to their high sugar content. Opt for fresh juices without any added sweetness, like nutrient rich carrots, beet, cucumber, oranges, apples etc. Or you can blend a few together to concoct a juicy beauty treat.
* Cleansing with milk or cream shows a major improvement in complexion as well as the quality of the skin. Just apply on face & massage in soft circular motions till the milk/cream is partially absorbed. Wipe off with cotton balls or a tissue paper. Splash some toner to close pores.
* Using a sunblock is essential if you want to acquire good skin. It also prevents wrinkles, pigmentation & risks for cancer or any other skin disease. Use a sunblock with SPF 15 or higher & apply 20 minutes before going out. Reapply if you wash your face or if staying longer in the sun. Wash off the lotion after the sun exposure & put on a light moisturizer to let your skin breathe.
* Always go for good quality & less amount of makeup, Make sure you remove it all before going to bed. Take special care in removing eye makeup as it might cause dark circles or wrinkles & frighteningly loss of eye lashes!
* Twice every week, rub a chilled slice of tomato over your skin, let the skin absorb its juice for at least 15 minutes then wash off with plain water. This quick treatment ensures smooth glowing skin, reduces acne & improves complexion.
Pretty hands and feet
When you meet someone, the first greeting is usually by extending a hand for a warm handshake. If you come across a person with filthy nails and scally skin, you would never be tempted to shake his or hers hand. Therefore it is important to keep your hands and feet clean and fresh so as to avoid such embarassment. The task does not necessarily involve high class treatments or visits to an expensive saloon. Simply ashing your hands properly with soap and keeping them moisturized leaves the skin silky soft and wrinkle free. Clip and file your nails short. Buff them for the added oomph! a sparkly ring or a chunky bracelet or anklet would adorn your lovely skin brilliantly. Some easy tricks to keep yourself pampered and looking lovely are:
* Combine half a teaspoon of olive oil with grainy sugar, massage this all over your hands and feet. Reaching between the fingers/ toes and around your nail bed until the sugar dissloves. Wash with plain water and moisturize.
* If you are running late for an appointment or work, simply use your face scrub on your hands and wash off. This will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth in no time.
* Mix together a teaspoon of pure glycerine and few drops of lemon juice. Add in 2-3 drops of almond oil if you want and rub all over your arms and legs, especially targetting areas like elbows and knees. This is a daily treatment for amazing skin and improves comlexion as well. Leave on till it is absorbed naturally by the skin. However do not expose yourself to the sun while wearing this lotion as it might give you a sunburn!
learn how to do a french manicure at home :)
Don't forget to smile!
These are just a few measures that you can incorporate in your life to improve your physical self. However it is vital to perk up your confidence and your self respect in order to truly reinvent your self and look good any time, anywhere. Each person has his or her favorite beauty routine, something that works best for them, so you need to observe what suits you most. Feeling good about oneself, unintentionally creates an aura of happiness and confidence. Don't forget that a sweet smile does more for your image than a hot expensive dress does! So stop fretting about the never ending troubles in your life and just learn to be more optimistic about yourself, this would make any woman or man look appealing and smart.
If you have a special beauty routine or any interesting tips, do share with us all :)
- The Importance of a Positive Self Image: Improving Your Self Image
- Canadian Living : Style : Fashion : 9 ways to look good in photos
Want to look good in photos but not sure how? Read the tips in this fun guide for looking better in front of the camera (and on Facebook).
- 8 Tips on How to Improve Your Image
Men now spend more time on the way they look. How men present themselves at work, in their social and home lives has become so much more important. Here are some of the top ways to look cool and feel confident.
- Fashion Advice from Caryn Franklin | How to Look Good
Caryn Franklin at How to Look Good offers both tips and advice on choosing the right clothes to fit you and your body shape
- How To Do A Home Manicure | Expert Village Videos
How To Do A Home Manicure. Learn how to do a manicure at home with this free video clip series. Each step is addressed directly in detail so you're never alone in the process. Watch free videos at ExpertVillage.com.
- How to keep yourself beautiful all the time by Frieda
Want to possess that certain je ne sais quoi found in the most beautiful women of the world? You'll be surprised how easy it is for each and every one of you to be beautiful 24/7. Find out how... here.