- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Benefits of Moringa Therapeutic Skin Care
Buy Planet Botanicals ECOCERT Organic East African Shea Butter Body Balm, Moringa with Rosehips and Cape Lavender
The seed extract of moringa herb is popular for its therapeutic skin care benefits and skin purifying properties. Moringa natural skin care products help in natural environmental protection of skin and anti-aging properties. Some products containing moringa seed extract and moringa oil are moringa daytime protective cream, moringa purifying facial mask, moringa anti-aging cream, moringa exfoliating cream, butter body cream with moringa oil, moringa shower gel, body shop moringa body butter, and moringa body scrub. Also, in valley of Nile, moringa is called as "purifying tree" because of the highly remarkable quality purifying seed extract that is obtained from moringa seeds. Moringa tree is an ornamental tree that belongs to Moringaceae family. Moringa trees are of small-to-medium size, which grows up to 3 to 4 meters in height. Bark of moringa tree is white, thick, and soft with random cork-like cracks. Small elliptical leaves of Moringa are divided in two or three sections. Moringa’s flowers are full of fragrance, are white in color, and grow in clusters. Moringa’s fruits are green seed pods that grow elongated, pendulous, and corrugated, with winged seeds. Since the ancient times, the exotic seeds of moringa have been used in Africa to purify river water. Sudanese women used to keep moringa seed powder in a white cloth waving in a container with water drawn from river. Rich soluble proteins contained in moringa’s seeds allowed precipitation of impurities and helped Sudanese women to obtain pure water for their household needs.
At the current time, many researchers involved in water pollution treatment are studying the amazing benefits of moringa seed extract and its water purifying properties in order to address industrially-polluted water.
Also since thousands of years, ancient Egyptians have used Moringa oil in preparations and ointments for therapeutic skin care.
In the Madagascar, the oil extracted from moringa’s seeds which is known as Ben oil is used to soften and soothe skin of babies.
Moringa’s leaves are used by villagers as a condiment for couscous and due to its skin care benefits and therapeutic antioxidant properties.
Moringa tree is a native of India and the great Himalayas.
Moringa trees grow equally in Madagascar, Africa, South America, and Asia.
Tree of moringa grows in mild to semi-warm and warm climates.
Moringa oil extraction is performed by cold pressing and squeezing of moringa seeds.
Buy Organic Moringa Powder and Moringa Oleifera Micronutrient Powder
Benefits of Moringa Therapeutic Skin Care
- Moringa seed extract is popular in cosmetic industry for its skin cleansing properties, as moringa possesses the ability to filter out impurities deposited deep within the skin with an amazing detoxifying and rejuvenating action.
- Also in the cosmetic world, moringa seed extract added in daytime protective cream has been considered as the most effective modern therapeutic treatment for skin.
- Several tests by renowned natural medicine researchers have demonstrated the protective effects of moringa seed extract against cigarette smoke and heavy metal pollution.
- Moringa works wonders in purification of skin which is significantly demonstrable microscopically.
- When moringa seed powder, a powerful cleaning agent, is added and incorporated into deep cleansing creams and lotions, it prevents the skin from sticking pollution or smog.
- It also helps in enhancing fairness of skin by bringing back the balance of naturl skin color and tone.
- Application of moringa skin cream helps in detoxification and cleansing of skin of all ages.
As mentioned above, moringa tree has amazing therapeutic skin care benefits plus a range of medicinal properties with great nutritional value. Different parts of moringa plant contain important minerals and good source of vitamins,
proteins, amino acids, beta-carotenes, and phenolics. The Moringa tree provides a combination of quercetin,
zeatin, caffeoylquinic acid, kaempferol, and also beta-sitosterol.