Where To Buy The Best Crossbody Purses Online
Crossbody purses and crossbody bags are popular with women of all ages and this page showcases a selection of fabulous bags and purses that make great gifts. If you are looking for inspiration for your wife or girlfriend or if you are shopping for yourself there are some great suggestions here. I have included a variety of styles from evening bags to organisers and fun purses; there are leather ones, fabric ones and hippy ones and all of them at really good prices. Whether you need a practical purse or want to add an extra accent to what you are wearing you will find something suitable here.
Scroll all the way through to enjoy the collection and see some tips for when you are buying a crossbody purse.
Best Selling Crossbody Purses - What people currently buy
What To Consider When Buying Crossbody Purses
The crossbody style first started in the late 1960s and 70s with hipster style cloth bags that were bright and colorful were popular. For probably the first time the purse became more than an accessory, it became part of your outfit. Wearing it slung across your body isn't just trendy it is very practical:
- it leaves the hands free unlike a clutch or handbag which can become a bit of a pain on a long night out
- it distributes the weight of the bag better than a shoulder bag = less problems with neck and shoulder pain
- it keeps your possession more secure than other bags
There are a couple of things to consider though when you come to buying one
- It's purpose should be obvious but do you want an everyday bag you take to work or out shopping or are you looking for an evening dressing up purse? Many contemporary bags can be very versatile - they can be used for casual and party wear. That said buy with a view to when and where you will be using it and what you will be wearing.
- Material - you are spoiled for choice as far as materials are concerned but bear in mind - what are you wearing it with? The crossbody purse is so much part of your outfit that you can't afford to ignore that aspect. Leather is always a safe choice for practical every day use but you might want to consider something more flashy for fun and fashion.
- Consider your body shape - yup - if you are 'wearing' a bag it is going to affect how you look. If you are small a huge bag is going to look odd and vice versa. If you have a big bust - stick to small bags with narrow straps or you will look cut in half. If you have a large waist or hips you might not want to draw attention to them with a bag that sits at that level - it will 'bulk' out the area it sits at - so avoid hipster bags if you don't want to look larger.
- What do you need to carry - one we ladies always forget, we like an itsy bitsy bag that looks great on then discover all it will hold is a lipstick and a comb - no room for a phone or a wallet. Check to see there are compartments for money and you can ditch the bulky wallet.
Evening Crossbody Purses And Bags
Best Rosette Crossbody Bags - Flower inspired purses
Rosette bags are extremely popular for young women especially when they are going out to clubs and parties.