Cure for your 'Dysfunctional' Closet
How many times have you looked in your closet and, faced with a mountain of clothes, solemnly declared: "I have nothing to wear"? Chances are, you have what it
Here's a list of essentials to make your closet a more functional one.
1. White shirt. Pair it with denims, jeans, slacks, or skirts for any look from casual, to classy, to corporate.
2. Great-fitting jeans. Pear-shaped figures should get boot-cut jeans; bottom-heavy people should choose a darker shade.
3. Little black dress or the LBD. A staple dress for dates and formal events, it assumes a more relaxed look when worn over skinny jeans or leggings.
4. Tote bag. A sturdy tote can be your daily, overnight or office bag.
5. Nude bra. Great under plain tees, body-hugging tops, and low neckline blouses regardless of color.
6. Black pumps. Classic black works well on any outfit. Invest on one- to two-inched heels. They can never go wrong.
7. Small purse. Neutral shades like black or brown work anytime from day to night.