A simple plan for getting perky peepers (eyes)
" A simple plan for getting perky peepers (eyes)."
- Step 1. RED OUT ~ Start off with one or two squeezes of eye drop. This will refresed tired eyes, and get rid of redness..
- Step 2. SALT & WATER ~ Grandma's trick for banishing puffy eyes? Lukewarm water, add a pinch of salt, then stir. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and squeeze out the excess liquid. Leave the cotton ball resting on your eyes for 10 minutes. You can dip it back in the solution to get the ball all warm again.
- Step 3. CREAMY EYES ~ Squeeze a small amount of eye cream or gel on your ring finger. Apply under the eyes, starting from the outer corners going in. The Skin in this area is very delicate so don't rub. Dab instead.
- Step 4. NIGHT CARE ~ At night, dab the cream to both the under-eye area and the eyelids. Do a bit of massage: Using a ring finger for each eye, apply product in circular motions. Start from the under-eye are and move up to the lid five to six times.
- Step 5. HIDE & CORRECT ~ Wait a few mintures for the cream to settle before applying makeup. To hide eye bags, and dark circles, opt for a thin coating of concelear. Use your ring finger and go from the under-eye area to the outer corner. Add more product if you need it but never forget to blend.
EYE, EYE SIR !
Here are some eye-care suggetions, that you can use so that the steps above will work much more... Say yes to this eye-care suggetions:
1. For a literally cool treatment, strore your eye product in the refrigerator.
2. Your facial moisturizer can double as eye cream, as long as it is mild and will not cause irration (read the product label and instructions of the products you are using)
3. Eye creams with the anti-wrinkle ingredients Retinol and AHA are best used at night. If you used them during the day, slather on sunscreen. With sun exposure these ingredients are less effective and make skin more sensetive..