Flower Nail Designs
Flower Nail Designs are one of the most popular and the most easiest nail art to create. It is a great Nail Art for Beginners who are learning about Nail Art. This nail art specifically uses only 'Dotting Tool'. Nail art with flower designs are great to wear during summer /spring season, or when you going on picnics or just hanging out during day time.
Lets go ahead and explore how to create flower designs on nails using different techniques
Things You Will Need
1. Base Coat
2. Nail Colors of your choice - Personally I love lighter colors over darker backgrounds.
3. Dotting Tool
4. Top Coat
Steps to create Floral Nail Art designs :
1. As usual, start off with painting your nails with base coat. It strengthens your nails and protect them from over drying.
2. Next apply the background nail color.
3. Now to the fun part- Creating the flowers- Take the doting tool, dip it in the nail color of you choice and create 5 dots in a circle (For the petals) . Now, take the dotting tool or a tooth pick and gently tug the dots toward center creating petals
4. Use a toothpick to dot in the middle to completer the flower design.
5. When you are done, apply top coat to add more shine and to preserve the design.
You can do different patterns with the floral designs, look at the pictures for inspiration.
Monochromatic Flower Nails
This is a basic floral nail art. As you can see, flowers of different sizes and colors are interspersed. A dotting tool was used to draw the flower. The flowers were monochromatic - meaning a single color was used.
Simple Single Flower Nail Art
This is another type of nail design with two colors. Creating of this nail art goes in the similar lines as stated above, but you will want to join the petals sidewards too. This is a very simple fun nail art you can wear to school.
Or you can simply plunk a flower Fimo there :)
Fimo Flower Nail Art
French Floral Nail Art
This is yet another simple nail art - flowers on French Nails. You can try experimenting with different colors and designs which match your outfit, season , theme of the party etc.
Beautiful Floral Nail Art
This is a little bit of complicated nail art. As you can see, leaves are interspersed among the flowers. The leaves are drawn with the help of smallest size liner brush and a steady hand is also required.
You can always use flower nail decals, fimo flower nails, fake nails with flower nail designs and 3D flower decals.