jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to apply concealer

1. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 8 years ago

How to apply concealer

2. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

I always apply it over the base, not under it.  It looks better that way.

3. WhiteOak profile image83
    WhiteOakposted 8 years ago

I wrote a hub about makeup yesterday.  Honestly, I believe it depends on what concealer you have.  I have tried many of them and never found one that worked as good as bareMinerals bisque along with the concealer brush.  I never knew that could make a difference but it does.  It helps to conceal dark circles, dark spots, blemishes, and even uneven skin tone.  I have seen other concealer brushes at the drug store so I believe it has a lot to do with the way the brush works giving you more of the concealer to apply to the area. I put a light coat of the bareMineral foundation on, then apply the concealer, then another light coat of the foundation.

4. alfredfox profile image77
    alfredfoxposted 7 years ago

Assuming you have found the correct foundation for your skin type, the best way to apply it is by putting an adequate amount onto your hand and applying with your finger. In doing this it allows the make up to adjust to your body temperature. Starting on your nose lightly and evenly apply the make up blending outwardly until the whole face is covered.

For best results finish with a light dusting of facial powder or bronzer.