jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i own 2 vintage solid 18k gold tiffany stackable rings.I would love to auction t

1. profile image43
    daniellebposted 7 years ago

i own 2 vintage solid 18k gold tiffany stackable rings.I would love to auction them but have no...

idea of the history or the value.Can you please help me know the worth and details I would need to put up and auction for these rings.Thank you so much for you time. Danielle

2. profile image0
    Georgiana85posted 7 years ago

Hi Danielle, unfortunately it's not that simple to get the value for those rings, mi advice to you is to see a jeweler or two and ask them what value they have. You can try visiting a few antiques shops as well.

Good Luck!

Peace

3. Elijah S profile image60
    Elijah Sposted 7 years ago

Danielle, I would recommend showing your rings to a professional. First, it's very difficult to assess jewelry based on digital images (which can be distorted on the screen), and second, when you decide to auction the rings, customers would want to see details of professional appraisal, perhaps some documentation, or reference -- keeping things transparent will leave the buyer happy and increase your authority standing as a seller.

Best Regards,

Elijah

4. Lovemy2SONS14 profile image52
    Lovemy2SONS14posted 7 years ago

I agree with the previous answers. I would absolutely have a professional check them out. You also may try contacting Tiffany & CO. I'm sure they would definitely be able to help you with an appraisal.

5. esummer333 profile image56
    esummer333posted 7 years ago

I agree with Elijah. If you are planning to sell them at auction go to a reputable house and they can tell you what you have and the estimated value. They will tell you initially if they are interested from a photograph...some will charge for an appraisal, some not...ask before you go.

6. joysmith123 profile image57
    joysmith123posted 7 years ago

you should first evaluate your ring's value. prepare document for it and find site for auction like inforapennyauctions.co.uk and put your detail over there.

working