jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Summer fashion for men

1. AEvans profile image79
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Summer fashion for men

2. hatchy911 profile image56
    hatchy911posted 7 years ago

Many men this summer are "opting in" for the checkered shorts & plain top look, or even plain shorts and a checkered shirt. Whatever the combination, checks have seemed to force their way back into the grind of British life. There are many styles of checks and some crazy colours weaved into these cooky items of clothing. I would like to stress however that you STILL can't wear clashing colours e.g. green and orange.
    Also this year the American "surfer" look has muscled it's way over to the youngster's in Britain with many students wearing board shorts and vibrant branded T-shirts such as Hollister or Superdry. Both styles go well with either with flip-flops, sandles or casual shoes with ankle socks.
    I suggest men check out www.mandemdirect.com and also www.hollister.com to splash out on some new clothing.
    And under NO circumstances should you wear socks with sandles, for some unknown reason i have seen people not only popping down their local shop to fetch their newspaper (the older generation as you'd expect) but walking around town aswell which includes all sorts of ages, i don't know what's going through their head because as they dawdle down the streets, everone who watches what they're wearing either sniggers to themselves or just turns away and rolls their eye's.
    I hope you take my advice,
    Tom.

3. padmendra profile image44
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

Jean with half sleeves  T shirt, Cotton shirt with cotton trouser of light colours. Shorts at night with round neck T shirt or  front open shirt  and cotton fabric high quality kurta piajama.

4. tashasmith profile image56
    tashasmithposted 7 years ago

mostly light shirt .. board shorts..jeans, since summer its hot so probably outfit that they wont sweat easily

working