How Do I Make My Eyes Whiter? They Look Red like Those of Someone Who’ve Been Drinking All Night.
I Want That White Part to Look White like the White Part of a Baby’s Eyes
For a short-term fix, you can use eye drops like Visine. For a long-term solution, make sure that your eyes and body are in good health. See a doctor if you have any doubts. Eat well, make sure you're getting enough exercise, and avoid stress.
simplest solution to your problem is ....eat loads of carrots and put some rose water in your eyes to clean & soothe them..!!!
In addition to good exercise and drinking plenty of water, my eye doctor suggested adding flax seed into my diet. It's not readily available here, so I ended up taking a flax supplement in pill form and it has helped tremendously in moisturizing my eyes.
If your eyes always look bloodshot, you need to see a doctor or optician.
If it is only sometimes, you know, when you've been partying or not getting to bed early enough, you know how to sort that out.
1. Get enough sleep; frequently tired eyes results to redness
2. When travelling a lot; use clear glasses or shades to protect your eyes from heat and pollution
3. Increase your vitamin A intake by eating carrots, squash and other foods rich in vitamin A
4. Exercise regularly and drink lots of water.
5. For severe redness go see an expert eye doctor.
I have issues I thought it was age related since I have been taking lutein it has greatly improved..
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|