jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

We are small jewelry designer wholesaler co.

1. profile image48
    carmydgposted 7 years ago

We are small jewelry designer wholesaler co.

looking to establish Ecommerce hoping to use existing templates creating clean, unique site, I do not like most templates and custom templates are costly any suggestions?

2. affishv profile image71
    affishvposted 7 years ago

I do not know which templates you have seen for ecommerce but my suggestion is that you look at BigCommerce as the platform for the e-commerce site- Why you might ask??

a) Because they have excellent templates and rated #1 company providing easy ecommerce website builders with built in shopping cart feature..

b) Quickly build your ecommerce site and host it with them. It is search engine optimized and

c) Quick integration with Facebook and market your site in Facebook to thousands of users

d) Don't worry on how to ship the product or how to receive payment. Paypal, USPS, UPS integration is inbuilt..

If you buy custom templates, when new technologies come up such as Facebook integration, it is very difficult and costly to upgrade. I know somebody who has a antique store and how much time and money to maintain the site and cannot move in the way the indiustry is moving..

I have done complete reviews for Bigcommerce and other top ecommerce website builder software in the market at:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Free-Ecommerce-Websites

Also you can read,

http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-Ecommerce- … e-software

Hope this helps and best of luck on your endeavor!!

3. mainstreetcm profile image59
    mainstreetcmposted 7 years ago

Try ShopperPress.

They are a wordpress template modifier that will install a store onto your server so you can sell your own items or promote affiliate products.

4. umairabid profile image52
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

you should also register your self in wholesale portals and wholesale suppliers directories which allow the free registration like wholesalepages.co.uk

working