jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you ever wear pajamas in public?

1. lindajot profile image71
    lindajotposted 7 years ago

Do you ever wear pajamas in public?

2. profile image46
    b.w4lifeposted 7 years ago

I am currently attending university and i wear my pajamas around campus all the time. Also, when i'm especially crunched for time, i will run errands off-campus in my pajamas.

3. bigocean profile image78
    bigoceanposted 7 years ago

Only when I forget where I woke up! But I think the bunnies on them look just fine in public.

4. Mamelody profile image59
    Mamelodyposted 7 years ago

well I attempted to do that after seeing Michael Jackson going to court in his PJs and well lets just say the pervert neighbour of mine gave me that look that made me run back in the house!!

5. dsickels profile image57
    dsickelsposted 7 years ago

I don't mind at all when people dress comfortably, but I think pajamas might be going one step too far.

6. renaissancepoet profile image57
    renaissancepoetposted 7 years ago

Absolutely not. It is kind of sad that it is becoming the norm to wear out in public, but I personally find it lazy. It is one thing to have to suffer through baggy pants and revealing tops, but no one especially wants to see someone wear their pajamas. It's tacky, and people should be more conscious that the clothes they wear are a representation of themselves. I myself would not want to be considered lazy.

7. A.J. Ripp profile image56
    A.J. Rippposted 7 years ago

Check my article When did wearing pajamas in public become an acceptable form of clothing?

working