jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How important is looking good to you?

1. nidhi.singh profile image74
    nidhi.singhposted 6 years ago

How important is looking good to you?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4971140_f260.jpg

2. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I could care less, then again, I'm a man, and looks are not exactly high on the scale of priorities towards attracting women.

3. Ludivine profile image59
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

I try to look my best, not for others though but for me. I feel much better when I have worked out, showered, put make up on and dressed well than when I don't. I just think it' s important to look good as long as you do it for the right reasons.

4. Ancillotti profile image60
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

It is essential. Have a sparkle in her eye and a sincere look is essential to have an interest in talking with someone. After all, as they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul.I like to look in the mirror and see that.

5. Glamorously Jacob profile image61
    Glamorously Jacobposted 6 years ago

Muy importante! You have to put your best face forward, always!

6. larry1987 profile image50
    larry1987posted 6 years ago

many people say that they don't care the look of their lovers, while it is obviously a lie.

7. nancyme profile image59
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Well who doesn't want to look good. anyway, i try to look my best most of the times but again i am not too too fussy about the entire looking good thing. I don;t overdo it. I just make sure i am wearing something nice and comfortable and look good. i don't overdo makeups. ah, that's how life is, aint it? smile

8. Porshadoxus profile image76
    Porshadoxusposted 6 years ago

This is generally more important to my wife than to me. However, since I've learned the adage "happy wife, happy life", I do make an effort for my own sake.

working