jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is being slim attractive?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

Is being slim attractive?

2. pearlmacb profile image72
    pearlmacbposted 6 years ago

I personally think it is attractive if you are slim and "healthy", NOT ill-lookin-skinny!

3. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder........................

4. Corrie Lamprecht profile image75
    Corrie Lamprechtposted 6 years ago

From me as man; too slim is not attractive and definitely not sexy.  Too much falls in the same category. 

If talking of a little more than a rattling skeleton - most men will turn away.  Very few might like it.  A very skinny woman creates an mental image: Can't cook, does not like food, is very sick, is very poor, is very stressed, has lots of issues, is very negative.

A more fleshy woman creates another series of issues: doesn't care too much about herself (and then her man), does love food, can cook and is generally more friendly, honest and pleasure to be around; but cost more money.

Living in Thailand and particularly neat the famous Pattaya - World of Love; I can say this from observing thousands of European men around here;  A obese lady and very skinny not liked.  The skinny one even less. 

As I heard visitors and customers of us often say "I love to feel the softness in the woman".

MUCH more important than the looks is the Appearance (clean, tidy) and Personality (honest, open friendly, joyful).

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

yes very much so being thin is very attractive but so is being thick everyone has there own prefrences

6. Guanta profile image73
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

Yes, I know for myself that when I am slim, I definately feel and look better.  I should be able to feel attractive regardless of my weight, but I'm not there yet!

7. puddingicecream profile image73
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

I also agree that it depends on the beholder. In some cultures and society, slim is very much unattractive.

8. Faeriephenomenon profile image58
    Faeriephenomenonposted 6 years ago

In my opinion I do think that being slim is attractive. But it really all depends on attitude. When people feel good about themselves it shows on the outside. And I think most people would agree with me that when they lose a few pounds they feel and look much more brighter and happier.

9. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I have always had these darn curves.  I struggled to be slim and then my ex left me twice, each time after my weight went below a certain point.  My current sweetheart also seems to love every inch.  Some people are attracted to the more slender body type and some are attracted to a  more vuluptuous   body type.