jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can you remove a tattoo?

1. InfoFinder profile image70
    InfoFinderposted 6 years ago

How can you remove a tattoo?

Just looking to see if there is any way to get rid of a tattoo.

2. urgurl_bri profile image82
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

at Walmart they have this stuff called Wrecking Balm and it is supposed to fade away your tattoo.  I also know of someone who has been taking salt and rubbing it against his tattoo every day.  However, it is painful to do and is literally scabbing his arm up.  But he said he plans on using the Wrecking Balm after he tries this way first.  You can also order this wrecking balm online.  http://www.prevalstore.com/
    Plus if you can afford it, you can try laser removal.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Although there are a number of methods that do a fairly good job at removing tattoos, none of them will actually restore the tattooed area to being utterly unmarked and smooth when done.

Laser removal is one of the most successful but tends to leave ghosts of the original design.

Surgical removal tends not to leave any of the design but the necessity of skin grafting does leave conventional scars.

Any of the balms and creams are just rip-off products (notice none of them say what they contain or have FDA approval) as they do nothing to the middle layer of the skin where the tattooed ink deposits actually are located.

4. profile image50
    diannestevens84posted 4 years ago

Removing tattoo comes in different ways. I used to have a tattoo on my left arm until I decided to have it removed. My question was, "does tattoo removal hurt?" I got the answer when I went through a laser tattoo removal. The laser focused the energy on the the ink. It passed through the skin harmlessly and painlessly. The laser fragmented the ink into smaller particles which the skin absorbed in a natural way.

http://www.disappearinginknyc.com/does- … oval-hurt/

working