jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What are your favorite skin care products?

1. Good Skin Care profile image60
    Good Skin Careposted 5 years ago

What are your favorite skin care products?

What if any of the numerous skin care products on the market are your favorites and why?

2. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Basically anything Burt's Bees. The ones I always have on hand are the Chamomile and Soap Bark cleansing cream, the Peach and Willowbark deep pore scrub, and the rosewater toner. Not only do they work great, they smell fantastic, are inexpensive and aren't tested on animals!

3. anglnwu profile image92
    anglnwuposted 5 years ago

I use Burt Bee's products too, especially the moisturizers. I also use a variety of organic natural oils like grapeseed, castor and avocado oil to moisturize my skin at night. I try to go as natural as possible when choosing ones that go on my face.

4. kcahill profile image60
    kcahillposted 5 years ago

Arbonne has some amazing skin care products for every type of skin! They are vegan certified, hypoallergenic, pH correct and dermatologist tested. Contain no chemicals, dyes, fillers or animal by products, and never tested on animals.

I use their acne line and their FC5 line for oily/combo skin and my skin looks and feels great. My skin always used to feel tight and dry with the products I used to use, but within a couple days of using Arbonne, I could already see a difference in my skin. Love their products!

You can get more information on their products at www.kristinec.myarbonne.com

5. Josephthomas134 profile image61
    Josephthomas134posted 4 years ago

hey I am using handmade home remedies. Which is better for you and free of chemical ingradients.

For more details you can refer http://www.karmamist.com

1. profile image51
      skinvogue001posted 4 years agoin reply to this

No doubt, homemade remedies are the best but if  u use obagi products, u must get a guaranteed result. I have personally used and all their products are chemically tested and fine. get more information at : www.skinvogue.com