jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Bare Minerals?

1. MakeItCount profile image60
    MakeItCountposted 4 years ago

Bare Minerals?

Im looking for natural makeup and I've heard about "Bare Mineral" so what should I know [+ &-] before I decide to purchase this brand? I want something that wont irritate my skin.

2. Becca's Blog profile image62
    Becca's Blogposted 4 years ago

There are hypo allergenic brands of mineral makeup available at the drug store, I would look there first. Bare Minerals is very expensive compared to some of the brands available at most stores. If you really need expert guidance then visit the makeup counter at any department store.  You may pay more but you will get to see and sample the product before you spend the money.

3. lupine profile image74
    lupineposted 4 years ago

Bare Minerals is good, tried it before, it is a bit expensive, but does last a long time if used properly. Compared in cost to other brands, it is really not that much more. It is available here at Macy's dept store, maybe one in your area. You can have them help you choose the right color and show how to apply it on you...BEFORE you buy it. Wear it for the rest of the day and see how you like it...and be sure it will not irritate your skin. You can always go back and purchase it if you want. It is also available here at the military base exchange, better price/no tax.

1. Becca's Blog profile image62
      Becca's Blogposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think trying it at  Macy's is a really good idea.

2. lupine profile image74
      lupineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think so too...you get to try it before you buy it! Even if you did buy it and decided it wasn't for you, you could return it, just save the package.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I haven't used it but my daughter swears by it. She has very sensitive skin, easy to breakout and get irritated.  Bare Minerals doesn't bother her skin. She uses it and it is so natural looking on her. I really think it is a good product.