jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Charm bracelet - what is your favorite charm and why?

1. GmaGoldie profile image77
    GmaGoldieposted 3 years ago

Charm bracelet - what is your favorite charm and why?

Whether you own a traditional charm bracelet or the recently popular Pandora bracelet (aka European charm by Chamelia or Soufeel or Pugster or many other brand names), what is your favorite charm and why? Is it in silver or gold or enamel? Or perhaps a glass or a Murano glass? Or perhaps you have a charm that you have on your wish list.

My wish list charm is pictured below:

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12005829_f260.jpg

2. Caitlyn Ramos profile image81
    Caitlyn Ramosposted 3 years ago

Personally I love the look of silver and gold, I think it's nice and simple. I know someone who has filled 3 Pandora bracelets and my favorite one of hers was the silver/gold combination.

Although she had a mixed with silver and color and that one was nice as well.

It all depends on what you like, if you do all gold then it stays classic and simple. But if you want to get creative then I suggest choosing two colors, like pink and white to use on the bracelet as well.

But like I said, it all depends on you! Create a big wish list then make sure to share it on Facebook or by email or else no one will know what you want!

1. GmaGoldie profile image77
      GmaGoldieposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Caitlyn Ramos,
      Oh, I like the wish list for Facebook - fun! There is now some sort of Christmas app for that too! But the Facebook idea I think is a great idea as it encourages interaction and fun comments.

3. profile image58
    Jocelyn Guoposted 22 months ago

I love the look like rose  gold,  I think the look beautiful and elegance.
    I also go to Pandora store  and look they jewelry . they design  all beautiful and amazing and make me feel very comfort when I shopping.
    there are not only jewelry design amazing ,the store design and high shop  display fixtures create the  nice environment for consumers. if you want find the firm that could design and manufacture high shop fixture,pls go to
    www.dgfurniture.com

working