How to Style Your Hair With These 3 Easy Hairstyles
Double Dutchbraid Headband
all you need is: is 2 small elastics, few bobby pins, bandana or headband (optional)
- split your hair into two sections, start off dutch braiding your hair. tie those off with small elastics.
- crossing them over your head. take some bobby pins and pinning them down.
- (optional) wrap a bandana or headband around your hair giving a cute touch.
- pulling out some strands of your hair
Half Up Half Down Braid Space Buns
all you need is: a few bobby pins, headband (optional)
- split your into two sections then
- on the first section grab some hair from the ear to the top of your head. then
- dutch braid it. and twist it making a bun, pin it with some bobby pins
- on the second section do the same steps.
- tie a bandana around or a headband (optional)
all you need is : a small elastic, headband or bandana (optional)
- split your hair into two sections to the side.
- cross a strand under to the first section then
- cross a strand under to the second section
- keep repeating then tie it off with a small elastic
- for more a girly look tie a bandana or a headband
© 2017 liz