- Fashion and Beauty
Fake Juicy Couture Bags, avoid these Websides!
Fake Juicy Couture
Juicy Couture handbags and Juicy Couture purses really have a high demand. With its simple prices your budget would not get burned when you choose and use Juicy Couture handbags and Juicy Couture purses. At the same time, Juicy Couture bags still maintain high quality expected from such a highly well loved brand. Still, the market of fake Juicy Couture advertised over the internet is very real. So how do you know if the person you order your Juicy from, isn't just a cheap master of knock off's? And how will you be able to determine, if your Juicy Bag is fake?
Fake Juicy Couture Websites
The main website for selling fake Juicy Couture is probably www.ioffer.com.
China is manufacturing fake Purses like crazy, Juicy Couture included. I realized that most people selling their items on ioffer are actually dealing with you right from China. Your shipping will be done by EMS, a dead giveaway that these items are being shipped from China.
I do not believe that there is anything being sold on ioffer, that is actually the real deal!
One website actually completely went out of their way to make a fake Juicy Couture Outlet website, selling things up to 67% off. Yeah, right!
www.myjuicycoutureoutlet.com looks almost exactly like the official Juicy Couture page. I love Juicy, and almost ordered myself! I ended up calling the official Juicy Couture and found out that people had actually called them before, complaining about products, not receiving items etc.. They assured me, that the website has absolutely nothing to do with them and not to buy from them!
And there it was again, I checked the shipping, and it turned out to be EMS!
Ebay: Be careful, check feedbacks, make sure that the seller has been selling for a while, the more feedbacks the better. Check from where your item is being shipped from and how long it will take. 7-9 days? It could be fake and coming from China.
Also, make sure that the pictures of the item are made by the seller and not a copied official picture from the Internet!
The Pink Ring Bling Juicy Bag to the right is fake!
Do not buy from these websites!
- Hand bag outlet?
The pictures are stolen from e-bay!
- Fashfire juicy?
Check out some of the colors!
- Juicy Couture Outlet? No Way!
So this is the new website these cheaters have moved to! (I had mentioned calling the real Juicy Couture about them)
- Juicy Couture Zone?
- Totally Fake Juicy Tracksuits
- Sell Juicy Bag? OK........
- Juicy Couture Top Selling?
The Differences of a fake Juicy Couture Bag
1.The stitching on your bag will likely be off and not made very nicely.
2. The bags are usually smaller then the original.
3. Fake Juicy Bags are often made in very different bright colors, colors Juicy Couture never carried.
4. They usually do not have a serial number on the inside of the bag.
5. They will smell plasticy, not like real leather.
6. The color on the leather will be lighter (fake juicy couture is made out of PU LEATHER)
7. The hardware will feel lighter, since it is plastic.
8. Fake bags are often wrapped in plastic, especially the handles. Juicy Couture never wraps their bags in plastic!
9. Cheap looking dustbags. Juicy Couture only has dust bags for leather purses, not the velour or canvas ones.
Fake Juicy Couture Purse Ring
The tiny metal ring at the very top of the picture is connecting the ring to the bag. The real Juicy Ring will be held by a leather loop!
Fake Juicy Bag!
This style and color was never available through the official Juicy Couture Store.