- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Use this miracle oil that has been kept secret for centuries
Honey Hemp Lip Balm
I use this lip balm all of the time.
It's nice in the summer as well as the winter.
Keeps your lips smooth and hydrated.
I have been using it for at least 5 years
and have not experimented any further
To me, it's just right.
The best part...... no petroleum waxes,
no artificial flavors, no artificial color.
Just good, natural ingredients.
Honey Hemp Lip Balm
- 15 g Bees Wax
- 20 g Cocoa Butter 32 g Rosehip Oil, 20 g Hemp Seed Oil (you don't
- have to use Hemp Seed Oil; you can use any oil you want., Olive would be good too.
- It has the same consistency of Hemp seed Oil. Make it your own.), 10 g Shea Nut Butter
- 1 vitamin E gel capsule 7 g honey or to taste, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt Bees Wax, Cocoa Butter and Shea Nut Butter on very low heat over the stove. When it is all melted, remove from the stove. Add Rosehip Oil and Hemp Seed Oil (or oil of your choice). Mix it in well. When the ingredients start to get solid on the side of the pot, it is time to add the honey, vanilla extract and vitamin E capsule. Mix it in very well. Take a bit of the balm on a spoon and try it out on your lips. Taste it to see if you are happy with its sweetness. If not, add a little more honey. Keep doing this until it is to your liking.
- If the ingredients start to get too solid. Put the pot back on the burner on very low heat, just until the lip balm is pourable, not liquid. Remove from the heat, let it settle until it is a little thick but still pourable. This way the ingredients won't separate when you put them into a lip balm container. I use lip balm pots. They are small 1 ounce or ½ ounce little jars. I keep a lip balm in my purse, in the car and in my bathroom. It's my favourite lip balm! I know what is in it and I like how it feels. Feel free to experiment with the wax, honey and vanilla until you find the exact consistency that you love.