Easy Beauty Tips As 1,2,3
Our health is essential for a happy go lucky life. Here are a few tips that work perfectly.
First things first, let's discuss the Basics of the Dos and Don'ts of Face Wash.
- Skip morning wash!
- Rinse your face immediately after the massage
- Rinse face with a washcloth
- Wash your hands
- Remove make up, if you have any
- Use lukewarm water
- Focus on the T-area (forehead and nose) because it's more oily
- Massage your face gently in a circular motion for 30 - 45 seconds
- After the massage wait 45 seconds to a minute
- Slash water on your face till it washes everything away
- Pat your face with a towel to dry it up
The Route to Strong, Healthy Hair
Eat plenty of foods that are rich in omega-3 such as salmon, tuna, fatty fish, walnuts and almonds. Vitamins B6 and B12 are also important for healthy hair. Bananas, potatoes, spinach, tuna, chicken breast, and turkey are good sources of vitamins B6. Good sources of vitamins B12 include meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, salmon, shrimp, and scallop. Vegetarians don't have enough vitamins B12. Fruits and vegetables also play important roles, especially citrus fruits and tomatoes. Sufficient proteins like chicken, eggs, fish, and soy products lead to beautiful, strong hair.
The Guide to Hair Wash and Dry Hair
Even though hot shower is relaxing, always use cool water to wash your hair. Additionally, wash your hair every other day. Washing your hair daily will wash away the moisture. When you dry your hair, don't ever rub hair with a towel! Wet hair is the weakest stage for hair breakage. It's better to let it dry naturally. Instead, wrap the hair in a towel made for drying hair, and let it down when most of the water is soaked.
Try not to blow dry your hair too much.
Don't brush hair too often.
Don't tie hair too often, your hair need to breath as well.
Use silk or satin pillowcases instead. Cotton pillowcases dry hair easily and suck moisture while causing frizz.
Use tap water to wet hair before swimming so it absorbs less chlorine and salt water.
Say Buh Bye to Dark Circle
Believe it or not, teabags help fight against dark circle. How? Before heading to bed, open two teabags and put them in a cup of hot water. Wait 2 to 3 minutes, take the teabags out and put them on your eyes. Close your eyes for 5 minutes with the teabags on. After 5 minutes, throw the teabags to the garbage can and rinse your face with lukewarm water.
P.S If you are wondering where this method came from. It actually came from my aesthetician.
Applying Nail Polish
- Cut the nails to the length you desire
- Apply nail polish before shower
- Start by applying a clear base coat
- Then apply the color of your choice
- Finally apply a top coat and let the nails dry
- If there is extra nail polish anywhere outside your nails, dip a Q tip with nail polish remover to clean the extras
- Lastly take a hot shower - it softens up the nail polish on your skin
If you wish, apply hand lotion to your hands and your fingernails to soften the skin. In order to have better nails, remember to massage your nails as well.
Choosing the Right Nail Color
We do not want the same color for our nails because the color is becoming boring and uninteresting. When we decide to find another color for our nails, a few things should be considered such as our regular clothing, lipstick or lip color, skin tone, and personality or style.