How to Pamper your Skin
How to defy skin aging
Women since the dawn of civilization are obsessed with vanity. Finding the fountain of youth is the prized trophy, and women have gone on a wild goose chase running after an elusive fantasy to keep skin aging at bay.
Is there really a secret formula of keeping our skin smooth and soft?
Elizabeth Bathory a Countess of Hungary abduct and kill countless young maidens for their fresh blood, which she applied on her skin believing it will render her ageless. Some women apply honey bee, animal and human milk to keep the skin young and soft. Women will brave hell to look for the secret formula of eternal youthful looking skin. While others women are chasing fantasy. The rest of us must deal the issue at hand and avail ways how to emasculate the onset of free radicals on our skin with what Mother Nature has provided.
The genetic make up, environmental factors, economic status and lifestyle habits are keys to unlock the secret of obtaining a healthy, younger skin.
Not every woman is endowed with a privilege lifestyle and superior genes, so we ordinary mortals aspiring to have a better looking skin shall take advantage of Mother Natures’ bountiful gift available at her disposal to keep our skin younger and supple looking.
Exposure to sunlight and the premature wrinkles connection
Women regularly exposed to sunlight from 10 am to 4 pm on temperate or tropical regions will suffer premature wrinkles. You must avoid exposure on direct sunlight at all cost, if you cannot avoid going out on broad daylight with the sun's rays glaring at you, use an umbrella, and apply a high quality sunscreen cream with SPF 15 ( with no inorganic preservatives listed below) and an effective, gentle skin moisturizer ( made from pure organic oils) manufactured by a reliable cosmetic company.
The regular exposure to sun's ultraviolet rays will damaged your skin lipids, called melasma in lay man's term freckles. And if you regularly apply whitening cream on your skin the more you shall be afraid of sunlight, because once exposed, your skin will have less protection and the direct adverse result is an irreversible burnt skin.
Colors of skin
Brown skinned women obsessed on using whitening cream, whitening beauty soap and whitening facial wash to obtain a fairer looking skin, is suicide for your skin. The use of whitening harmful creams containing hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acids from fruit extracts, inorganic substances will forever stripped your skin of its own lipids and damaged it from the cellular level..
Women living in a colder climate having white skinned normally do not get to enjoy a tanned colored skin or sun kissed colored skin tone except for a rare few. Many white women will go to great lengths to obtain the sun kissed skin tone by going to tanning saloons and applying tanning lotions. The desperate move can have adverse repercussions, for the chemicals put on a tanning lotion may give you contact dermatitis or skin tumor and cancer.
Genetic make up plays a bigger role of how your skin will cope with the free radicals from the environment, cosmetic products you apply and mental stress.
Black women possessed the highest count of melanin pigment to protect their skin from the harsh glare of sunlight. Genetics is behind because of topography since their gene pool originated in the African continent, where temperature is high and dry.
When black women migrated to other parts of the world from their point of origin they begin comparing their skin to other races. Social integration with non black skin society made them insecure about their color and pangs of envy seep in their psyche when they gazed upon the skin of white people. Out of sheer desperation many the black women apply skin bleaching, skin whitening creams, go under the procedure of skin peeling, gorging on glutathione pills and injections. The minimal effect is only temporary, which is pathetic when you try to think about it, why not accept your real color?
Sensitive skin condition does not recognized race and ethnic origin. Skin sensitivity is determine by the skin genes the person carries and the cellular changes on his / her biology in regard to the food he / she regularly ingest. Women prone to skin infections, skin abnormalities, allergies and skin diseases cyclically experienced skin break outs etc. better seek medical help. Consult on a certified Dermatologist for professional opinion, diagnosis and medical treatment. Do not engage on a witch hunt, self diagnosis, self prescription and medication to avoid further health complications.
For women with recurrent acne problems, when extensive clinical intervention fails, try this home remedy solution:
Get a fresh medium sized purple colored onion, cut into halves, rub the cut portion of the onion on your dry clean face, avoid the eye areas. do it every night for a week, get used to the stinky smell of the onion juice. Wash it in the morning. After a week you will notice a significant improvement, and after the elapse of another week of application, acne should be dead and gone. Dead acne requires an application of natural organic skin exfoliant to get rid of the skin dead cells. Try to use skin exfoliant with alpha hydroxy acids, for only two weeks, stop for a month, then apply again, while avoiding exposure to sunlight.
Natural approach of keeping a young, supple looking healthy skin:
1. Eat healthy foods, you are what you eat. Stick to organic foods, no GMO's avoid meat and farmed fish. Buy fresh fish caught from the wild. Sea foods like shrimps, lobsters, shellfish, squid and crabs should be eaten in moderation for it may trigger allergic skin reactions due to its high protein content. Sea weeds are fine when consume daily.
2. Eat fresh organic veggies and fruits. Drink natural juices extracted from real fruits. Avoid drinking colas, colored energy drinks it contained artificial sweeteners, artificial colorants and artificial flavors that will make your skin dull looking aside from kidney failure, diabetes and cancer. 3. Avoid all kinds and variations of junk foods, processed meat products.
4. Avoid smoking, do not drink alcoholic beverages except wines. Avoid illegal and prohibited drugs
5. Get adequate hours of sleep regularly and exercise daily.
6. Avoid stressful situations, polluted environment, negative people and spend adequate time communing with Mother Nature or God.
Ways to Retard Skin Aging
Note: My strict beauty skin regimen is only confine to organic raw materials because the most effective solution to nourish and repair tired, stressed, mature and damaged skin is by holistic approach and going organic on skin care using the most gentle native precious oils, butters, vitamins, moisturizers and organic preservatives, organic waxes, and fats exclusively derived from plant, seed, roots, and flower extracts. The long term goal is to have a smoother, younger, wrinkle free flawless skin beyond the age of 50. Avoid the onset of contact dermatitis, skin burns and cancer.
For smooth glowing, younger skin
- Apply only gentle skin moisturizers ( day or night daily ) which are derived from natural plant oil extracts, like Sesame Seed Oil, Acai Fruit Oil, Wine Extract, Clary Sage Flower Oil,Wild Mango Kernel Butter, Angelica Seed Oil, Rosewood Oil which are rich in essential fatty acids (Omega-6 and Omega-9), antioxidants, phytosterols, Vitamin C and polyphenols.
For skin cell renewal and repair
- Organic Shea Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Organic Japanese Knotwood promotes Cell renewal, moisturization and skin suppleness. contain Polyphenols (proanthocyanidines, flavonoids and isoflavonoids) are a class of powerful antioxidant compounds that fight free radicals to help detoxify, purify, soothe and brighten skin. It is also believed to be beneficial for balancing sebum levels and clarifying oily, congested complexions, stimulates cell renewal has antiseptic qualities, ability to enhance dull congested skin and encourage blood circulation and detoxification.
For refined skin toned
2. Every morning wash your facial skin with mild facial wash containing Cherry Kernel Oil, Grape seed Oil . Use mild facial cleanser, shower gel and bath soap containing only the mildest natural organic ingredients that will rejuvenate your skin, retain skin moisture, humectants, containing natural Vitamins E land PalmitateTocotrienol..
To remove dead skin cells, blemishes
3.Sandalwood, ice tomato, olive oil, aloe gel deeply cleanse and exfoliate your face, get rid of skin blemishes. You may apply clay facial mask containing organic clay from volcanic soils to clarify and remove dead skin cells.. Only apply body lotion or body cream made from real, organic seed or nut extract that is produce from reputable sources like the finest Shea butter an anti oxidant, derived from plants or fruits combined with precious native oils, and enhance with organic or natural scents and fragrance. No artificial colorants, preservatives and fragrance.
4. Use a facial and body scrub which only contains organic crushed fruit seeds, refined salts, sands, or refine sugar never synthetic beads. Use fragrant ground Arabica coffee beans to exfoliate dry skin.
What to avoid on your skin
1. Avoid using whitening soaps, whitening facial wash or gel and whitening cream containing synthetic vitamins and acids. You may use skin creams or soaps containing only AHA ( Alpha Hydroxy Acids) since they are naturally derived from plants and fruits to lighten the skin tone AHA's are occlusive, they attract moisture into the strata corneum, but eventually will dehydrate your skin. Do not use AHA beyond two weeks to avoid a very dry skin.
2. Do not use moisturizers that contain mineral oils, for there has never been a study conducted yet that it is safe for human skin use, avoid petrolatum and other inorganic, oils, waxes, for they do not have beneficial health benefits on your skin. Inorganic oils are not absorbed into the skin, managed to block the pores on your skin rendering it unable to breath
3. Buy body creams, lotions, bath soaps that must contain only natural fatty acids, like Glycerin. Only precious native oils derived from natural fruit and plant extract , hydrosol from flowers and natural plant and seed butters.
4. Never apply on your skin any cosmetic product containing the following list of ingredients that has any : "eth" , "PEG", oxynol word , Polyethylene, Propylene Glycol and Butylene Glycol,, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Talc, Triclosan, Phthalates,, MEA (Monoethanolamine), DEA (Diethanolamine), TEA (Triethanolamine), (DEA, DEA-CETYL phosphates, DEA OLETH-3 phosphates, Myristamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, Cocamide MEA, Lauramide MEA, Oleamide DEA, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers, like Imidazolidinyl Urea, Diazolidinyl Urea, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol (Bronopol), Quaternium-7, 15, 31, 60, etc., DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lead, Polysorbates, Dioxane,
Sunscreen Ingredients that you must not apply on your skin :
Chemicals:Avobenzone, Benzophenones, Octylethoxycinnamate, . Homosalate and Octylmethoxycinnamate (octinoxate, PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), silicones, nano particles- used in sunscreen to darkened the skin tone like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide,Methyl-Benzylidencamphor (4-MBC), Oxybenzone Benzophenone-3, Octyl-methoyl-cinnamates (OMC), Octyl-Dimethyl-Para-Amino-Benzoic Acid (OD-PABA), Homosalate(HMS)
Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), -Isothiazolone, 2-Methyl-; Methylchloroisothiazolinone225methylisothiazolinone Solution; 2-Methyl-3 (2h) -Isothiazolone; 2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-One; 2-Methyl- 3 (2h) -Isothiazolone; 2-Methyl-2h-Isothiazol-3-One; 3 (2h) Isothiazolone, 2methyl; 2-Methyl-3 (2h) -Isothiazolone; 2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin- .
All of the above can cause disruptions on the secretions of hormones, neurotoxins, cause permanent genetic mutation, organ failure and cancer.
4. Avoid patronizing cosmetic products that use artificial skin whiteners, synthetic colorants, inorganic waxes, oils, humectants and preservatives artificial scents and fragrance.,
5 .Use bath soaps without zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, triclosan and other harsh chemicals.
6 Only buy from a reputable cosmetic manufacturer, who use natural ingredients derived from fruits, plants, seeds of trees or juices from flowers, precious natural oils. Expect a higher price for better quality of your beauty products compared to other brands you will buy in the market.
7. Do not buy any cosmetic product with a long shelf life. A shelf life of more than 6 months only means the product contains inorganic preservatives which will give you contact dermatitis and cancer later in life.
8. Patronize cosmetic products that do not use synthetic or artificial whiteners, synthetic or inorganic colorants, inorganic oils, waxes, humectants, artificial scents or fragrance.
The consequence of patronizing inorganic chemicals, preservatives, and petrolatum distillates on the skin
The toxins absorbed and accumulates on your skin will ultimately create an irreversible damaged on your own skin lipids. In the end you will look like a tired old hag. Dull looking, dry, large skin pores, unrefined skin tone, wrinkle is just a start, watch out for cancer, because all those artificial colorants, inorganic substances and inorganic oils will affect your vital organs and will make you sick.
To enjoy a beautiful flawless skin tone, smooth and supple texture and glowing skin requires a lifetime of commitment and dedication. You must exercise discipline on whatever food you ingest, live in a healthy and clean environment, and you must be willing to pay to experience a beautiful, younger flawless skin you want, because organic raw materials and native precious oils does not come cheap.
Follow the tips above if you want to have a smoother, younger, flawless skin that defies aging even at 50 years old and beyond. Nothing beats natural and going organic.