- Fashion and Beauty»
Womens Running Shoes
Womens Running Shoes
It is of paramount importance that you choose the right pair of running shoes, ones that meet your needs, standards and gives you that ever important protection to avoid injuries.
I was a runner myself until arthritis of the knees appeared, wish I had known back then of how important it was to get the right shoes. My neighbors are big time marathon runners and I have been known to run a few miles with them from time to time.
With the help of my female friend we have put this page together and do hope you shall like our selection and find something that will suit your requirements, we have taken into account all her needs and desires and think you will like what you see!
New & Popular - ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus
One of the newest and most popular selling womens running shoes, these shoes are certainly cushioned for comfort and have nice stability within the midsole that can improve your stride.
Your getting a personalized fit here with the layers of memory foam that is strategically placed in and around the shoe. The upper mess has breathable material that ensures your feet remain cool and comfortable during runs. ASICS has incorporates High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in specific and essential areas of the outsole for that ever enhanced durability, and for extra cushioning in the forefoot areas, there is DuraSponge material.
This is a nice sleek and well designed shoe that comprises of front and rear gel cushioning for your pleasure. It has the Space Trusstic System which helps with stable and efficient foot functionality.
This ladies running shoe was awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) and it was highlighted as the editors choice in the 2012 Runner's World Magazine's.
Under Armour UA Feather Radiate Women's Running Shoes
ASICS for the Ladies!
These ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano Running Shoe are designed for comfort and speed, designed with the Impact Guidance System and Guidance Line for improved stride, they are certainly reported as a very comfortable shoe, lightweight, breathable and made from material that is stretchable so as not to restrict movement or cause irritation when pounding the road or trail, has good breathability to keep your feet cool and dry. ASICS has went a step further by providing a Heel Cushioning System and installing layers of memory foam that results in a personalized fitting and extra cushioning.
Women's GEL-Kayano 20 Running Shoe
Under Armour Women's Charge RC 2 Running Shoe
Tips on how to choose the right and Best Womens Running Shoes?
So here are a few tips on how you should proceed with purchasing your pair of running shoes! Understanding that sales may be lost due to contents below, but that's not what is important, what is important is that you choose the correct running shoe for yourself, and you are happy with the purchase and performance!
- Do you run? know what your looking for when choosing your shoes? if you do then that's fine, but if not you need seek advice from a professional before buying your running shoes. A good store will have the appropriate equipment to test your running habits (gait) when you try out the various shoes, this is also a great moment to feel the comfort level.
- What you will need find out is how you run, the experts will be able to tell you this in store. They should be able to say if you land on your heel or forefoot first, I know when I got tested for my Men's running shoes that I was amazed at what they can reveal. Most runners appear to land on their heels first, as I do, so this was the area I was most concerned with and wanted additional cushioning, a must to reduce the amount of force that makes it's way up the leg on every stride!
- During my running days I placed a great deal of strain on my joints, especially the knee area, this is what caused me to purchase a more expensive and well made shoe from a reliable company and where stability, cushioning and motion is seriously considered when producing!
- So apart from the above and as you are probably aware, shoes come in many different categories, specialist shoes created for various conditions, those such as racing, of which are much lighter and have less support and cushioning or those designed for trails and a much tougher environment, now these are the shoes that you need pay particular attention too!
Womens Adidas Supernova Running Shoes!
Put your mind at ease when running and wearing these Adidas Supernova Shoes. They are lightweight, breathable with micro-suede overlays for smooth fitting over the forefoot. They weigh in at around 9.5 ounces and are designed for those runners that hit the 7 - 12 minute mile pace. Your getting a good all round shoe with great traction and plenty of comfort for a great price!
Spotlighted in the Runners World!
Supernova Riot 5 Women's Running Shoes
Womens Northface Running Shoes are Winners!
These Ultra Guide Women's Running Shoes are a lightweight shoe that is packed with additional foam under the inner shoe edge to ensure a smoother control. Where the out-sole has V-shaped lugs that can remain tight when on the terrain trail.
These shoes have been tested by professional runners who found them pretty pleasing, especially with the protection that is offered from the rock plate and toe bumpers and the security when descending with the lacing system.
North Face Ultra Guide Trail Running Shoe
Avoiding those nasty Injuries!
- If your just starting out take things easy - no need to rush into things, running is just not about getting fit, enjoyment also plays a part. Your going to build up stamina in due time and work yourself up to a nice stride! Remember to talk with the Doctor if your just starting out.
- Talk with a friend or neighbor who you know runs a lot, ask if you can join them, seek advise about what shoes they wear, do your due diligence, in the long run you will be thankful that you did. Remember choosing a mediocre and cheaper pair of shoes is not always the answer. Hit the stores and get the experts to check how you are running, get them to check your posture, you know it makes sense!
- What to wear when running - Your clothes really need be comfortable and fairly loose fitting allowing for natural movement. Check the weather prior to leaving, you might have to take additional clothing, especially if it's a cold one. Your going to be running, so your going to warm up sooner or later, then you can take those additional layers off. Probably a good idea to wear a hat and sunglasses if the sun is expected, keep those nasty UV rays from hitting you.
Some Classic Running Shoes for the Ladies!
Built for the ladies who favor triathlons or cross training, these shoes offer the Propulsion Trusstic System that improves your natural movement and ground response. They are a nice lightweight shoe with the Gel Cushioning System that helps absorb shock in the forefoot and rear areas. Fitted with breathable mesh which shall ensure your feet stay cool and comfortable as well as dry!
Womens Running Shoe Poll!
What Shoes do you like best?
Eye opening colors, lightweight, breathable material for that dry and cool necessity requirement. Salomon technology has resulted in providing a shoe that a nice and secure fitting which promotes a natural rolling motion. Providing good all round support as well as accommodating for lateral stretch to help with foot expansion while running. Good all round traction with a protective toe cap.