11 Benefits Of Participating In Question-Answer Websites
Ask questions and receive answers for free! Websites that offer this are increasing, as many people find it convenient to use these sites to find solutions, advice and suggestions to their questions. As a contributor to these sites, whether by giving questions and/or answering them there are a number of benefits beyond the obvious that you can receive.
- Build Backlinks: In making a profile on an answer site and in giving answers and responses, you can place links that refer to your website(s). Both these methods are a part of backlinking which is a part of Search Engine Optimization. The aim is to get more persons to view your blog, forum, online articles or any other type of website you may have.
- Earn Revenue: There are some answer sites through which you can earn revenue for posting answers that are chosen as the best answer. Webanswers is an example of such a site, where persons primarily earn through being awarded the best answer. Webanswers shares 40% of the revenues earned from Google's Adsense for that particular page on a continual basis.
- Receive Free Expert Advice: Professionals and experts post quality answers for FREE that may suit particular questions. There are answer sites that are niche based for eg. Protonic and AskMeHelpDesk are technology-based answer sites.
- Receive Quick Responses: Within a few minutes, answers by experts can be posted. Due to the quantity of contributors and incentives given by the particular site, questions are likely to be answered quickly.
- Receive Multiple Answers: Along with receiving free and quick answers from experts, a person can receive more than one quality response for their question(s).
- Build Reputation & Earn Respect: Earn your points for giving 'Best answers' and be an expert 'answerer' that people may refer directly to you for more advice, view your profile and see what else you offer including your backlinks.
- Improve Writing Skills: Giving good answers requires writing clearly and concisely, adding relevant details and giving appropriate references. All these are necessary in writing well, and the better you do this, the more others will gravitate to you.
- Become A Better Expert: As great an expert as you may be, there is always room for improvement. There are some thought-provoking questions that can cause an expert to research a bit more to find the best answer. This is truly beneficial to you as a contributor.
- Learn Something New: In participating in one of these sites, you may notice a question by exploration or simply by chance and learn something new through the answer(s) given.
- Ask Questions Anonymously: Without sharing your identity, you can ask questions that you are uneasy about for whatever reason and receive helpful advice.
- Widen Professional And Personal Network: Make more friends, business associates and customers by giving answers to their questions. The principle of giving and receiving is an ancient principle that cycles indefinitely.
- Ask Questions, Get Free Answers - Blurtit
- Ask Me Help Desk
- protonic.com - Free Support and Help. Friendly, Trusted. Free Downloads.
- Answers.com: Wiki Q&A combined with free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedias
- Answerbag.com | Ask Questions, Get Answers, Find Information
- Web Answers - Share your knowledge. Ask questions for free. Get the answers you need. - WebAnswers.c
- Homepage - asknet
- Welcome to Yedda - People. Sharing. Knowledge.
- Yahoo! Answers - Home